Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unlimited Money in Beast Mode

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Playatimes5
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 10
GOW cash : 16

Unlimited Money in Beast Mode Empty
PostSubject: Unlimited Money in Beast Mode   Unlimited Money in Beast Mode EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:57 pm

On wave 4 or 5 you'll get 4 heroes to defeat. Since you need an execution move, you can down them with the drones but not kill them. You get about 3 seconds added to your clock for every down plus $100. Therefore, if you can get 4 heroes downed (they then recover in about 6-7 seconds) over and over, your time starts to increase and money goes up forever. We increased the time remaining from 1 to 3 minutes before someone accidentally killed 2 of the 4, but if you have 3 heroes remaining, this may still work. I'm only 100% certain with 4 heroes.

Keep in mind, you need 3 or 4 players given it's hard to manage all those downed guys and you'll run out of ammo before it auto-replenishes. It's also a good idea to have someone use a ticker (wild) when you have theme downed to take down the fences. The heroes can crawl behind a fence and mess with your plan.

It's also a good idea to have one person be the Kantus too for health.

Anyhow, we just found this out today, but I had to stop before beating insane mode. The money plan above took about 40 minutes before we thought we all had enough to win easily, and I had to drop.

Anyhow, it's sometimes hard to round up 4 players, so feel free to send a friend request and we can get the achievement... My live account ID: JT360nWiiPlaya
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Money in Beast Mode   Unlimited Money in Beast Mode EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:19 am

Please check your PM because if you log out before reading it you may not be able to log back in! (regarding your username)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Money in Beast Mode   Unlimited Money in Beast Mode EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:45 am

Nice dude! Im going to use that alot to have fun in beast with my friends. Thanks for posting it ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Playatimes5
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 10
GOW cash : 16

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Money in Beast Mode   Unlimited Money in Beast Mode EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:46 am

Hey guys, I found another very interesting way to beat beast mode insane (not failing a wave) with 2 players. See below post.

http://gearsofwarzone.niceboard.org/t1075-beast-mode-insane-with-2-players-only-walkthrough?highlight=beast+mode+walkthrough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Money in Beast Mode   Unlimited Money in Beast Mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Money in Beast Mode
Page 1 of 1