Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unanswered questions.

Go down 
+4
Folin8
v Wookiee v
Mike NFCT
wayofwarrior1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wayofwarrior1
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 5
GOW cash : 9

Unanswered questions. Empty
PostSubject: Unanswered questions.   Unanswered questions. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:08 am

So, am I the only one who cant stand all of the questions that were not answered in the main game? I don't care about DLC yet, but it really bugs me.

Why does Myyrah look mostly Human? Why did she not die when Adam's machine went off?

Why did we completely ignore the Sire story line from the last game?

What was on the disk that Adam gave Baird. He said it was "What he wanted to do, and what he had to do"...

What did he want to do?

Why did the machine HAVE to kill all of the uninfected Locust?

I don't know, maybe it's just me...
Back to top Go down
Mike NFCT
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 118
Gamertag : Mike NFCT
GOW cash : 136

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions.   Unanswered questions. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:17 am

May I just say that boobies look best on humanoids, that is probably the answer to #1
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions.   Unanswered questions. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:30 am

She was raped by some locusts and happened to like it started having there babies and bamm she was queen lol..

I really don't know.. And He didn't say it would whipe out ALL of the locusts he said it would harm most of them.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
Folin8
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 6
GOW cash : 8

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions.   Unanswered questions. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:12 pm

I would like to know alot of the characters back stories like how they met with marcus and the rest of the crew. Like sam and jace or bernie. i hope that will be future dlc
Back to top Go down
Callyh
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Callyh

Number of posts : 51
Gamertag : RaNdoMz Comando
GOW cash : 56

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions.   Unanswered questions. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:34 am

she didnt die becuse she isent a locust i dotnno why she is there queen and it only effects the locust that have ben close to the imulsion when they where underground so not all locust will die form it becuse some wont have been that close to the imuslion. and one of the things i think he wanted to do was a lightmass bomb type thing in the centar of the imulsion and like kill it all. but tbh i really dont no.
Back to top Go down
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

Number of posts : 141
Gamertag : nightm4RE19
GOW cash : 320

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions.   Unanswered questions. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:33 pm

wayofwarrior1 wrote:
So, am I the only one who cant stand all of the questions that were not answered in the main game? I don't care about DLC yet, but it really bugs me.

Why does Myyrah look mostly Human? Why did she not die when Adam's machine went off?

Why did we completely ignore the Sire story line from the last game?

What was on the disk that Adam gave Baird. He said it was "What he wanted to do, and what he had to do"...

What did he want to do?

Why did the machine HAVE to kill all of the uninfected Locust?

I don't know, maybe it's just me...

MAYBE Myyrah is human and the locust didn't want an annoying Berserker screaming at them all the time and she is possibly human which is why she didn't die when the machine went off.

I was expecting to see a few chapters that involved the Sires but I have a feeling their will be DLC for it.

I think The latest Gears of war novel "Coalitions end" Explains more about the disk but I haven't finished the book yet so I don't know.

I don't know why the machine would kill all the locusts though.

These are just guesses and I can be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions.   Unanswered questions. EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:02 am

One thing, The machine killed off most Locust because they had been underground and in a lot of contact with Imulsion in it's raw state and so were partially infected with it inside them. But not strong enough to take over their bodies. They had lived side by side with Imulsion and the Lambent and fought against the Lambent in such close territories that they breathed in the dangerous Imulsion fumes without much notice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions.   Unanswered questions. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:44 pm

The queen herself wasnt exposed to the imulsion as much as her locust were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unanswered questions.   Unanswered questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unanswered questions.
Page 1 of 1