Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Fire breathing chicken

Go down 
+2
COG X GEAR
foREVer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 141
Gamertag : nightm4RE19
GOW cash : 320

Golden Fire breathing chicken Empty
PostSubject: Golden Fire breathing chicken   Golden Fire breathing chicken EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:16 pm

On the first act after talking to Prescott when he gets off the Raven, and after killing all of the enemies just after that, there will be 4 tubes of some kind, two on each wall, if you look in them Marcus will say Hellooooooo, after looking in all of them a chicken will come out of one of them. Shoot it a few times and it will turn into a gaint golden fire breathing chicken. I found it by accident, I thought maybe there would be a COG tag in one of the tubes but instead I found that. It can be helpful if your trying to get a high score in arcade mode because you do get quite a few points for killing it.
Back to top Go down
COG X GEAR
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
COG X GEAR

Number of posts : 73
Gamertag : COG X GEAR
GOW cash : 113

PostSubject: Re: Golden Fire breathing chicken   Golden Fire breathing chicken EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Done it, also there is a Cog tag close by look at a crate throw a frag and go around you will see the magnifying glass and boom a cog tag Razz
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Golden Fire breathing chicken   Golden Fire breathing chicken EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:07 am

foREVer wrote:
On the first act after talking to Prescott when he gets off the Raven, and after killing all of the enemies just after that, there will be 4 tubes of some kind, two on each wall, if you look in them Marcus will say Hellooooooo, after looking in all of them a chicken will come out of one of them. Shoot it a few times and it will turn into a gaint golden fire breathing chicken. I found it by accident, I thought maybe there would be a COG tag in one of the tubes but instead I found that. It can be helpful if your trying to get a high score in arcade mode because you do get quite a few points for killing it.

This I have to see lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
DeImmortalis
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
DeImmortalis

Number of posts : 112
Gamertag : DeImmortalis
GOW cash : 142

PostSubject: Re: Golden Fire breathing chicken   Golden Fire breathing chicken EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:28 am

Also the last shot of it is a cluster shot and perfect reload they are gold chickens
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

Clan : MNM
Number of posts : 292
Gamertag : Asphalt Mayhem
GOW cash : 318

PostSubject: Re: Golden Fire breathing chicken   Golden Fire breathing chicken EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:38 am

mutlien wrote:
foREVer wrote:

This I have to see lol Shocked

That chicken killed me lol, it was spectacular to see until it mutated from a normal sized chicken to a fire breathing chicken chasing me round the map till I remember to gib it lol
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Golden Fire breathing chicken   Golden Fire breathing chicken EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:42 am

COG X GEAR wrote:
Done it, also there is a Cog tag close by look at a crate throw a frag and go around you will see the magnifying glass and boom a cog tag Razz

The exact location of this tag is on the corpse of the Cog hanging off the bridge slightly, just shoot his neck and the tags will fall Razz Btw, don't do this on Insane by yourself... It killed me in seconds
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Fire breathing chicken   Golden Fire breathing chicken Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Fire breathing chicken
Page 1 of 1