Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TES SKYRIM!!!!!

Go down 
+6
GreasedUpKoala
Mutlien
IketheVike
foREVer
Onyx Hammerburst
The Wooden Mask
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:27 am

Who else is so exited for this game that they will rush into the nearest Gamestop *or any other preorder place* at midnight 11-11-11 and tear it up!?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:32 am

Sadly, Not me. Never got into Oblivion or Skyrim. Though I was very into the Fallout games. Only game on my Pre-Order list is AC: Revelations and that's it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:36 am

I had Revelations preordered but had to take it off for a ring but i won't be needing that so i might get it back up soon.... I really got into the Fallout games aswell, but Bethesda kinda used 3 and New Vegas to tweek the Skyrim graphics and gameplay so on and so forth. Still love them all though
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Anyone is free to express their opinions on Skyrim, even if your hating on it ^.^ everyone has their own opinions. So start posting! lol
Back to top Go down
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

Number of posts : 141
Gamertag : nightm4RE19
GOW cash : 320

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:19 pm

I'll be pre ordering it soon, I really liked oblivion but I just hope skyrim has better voice acting and a better speech system then Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:03 am

I've acually played the E3 demo, the voice acting was SPECTACULAR and the speech system was updated aswell, the entire game does not pause everytime you talk to someone anymore and if you leave the chat in the middle of their sentence they will keep talking ^.^

Last edited by BadOmenYourWay on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed spelling error)
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:46 am

Hey guys, what do you think ur first char's name will be on Skyrim? Mines probably gonna be my GT.
Back to top Go down
IketheVike
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
IketheVike

Number of posts : 25
Gamertag : IketheVike
GOW cash : 29

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:00 am

I am excited, though I dont name the character till after i have made it (sacred game naming rituals and all). Sadly it will have to wait as 2 crucial bdays pop up between now and then, but i imagine i will be able to grab it shortly after the release. If it has any of the addictive hold oblivion or fallout 3 (i love fallout but just was grabbed by new vegas) I forsee many sleepless nights in my future.
Back to top Go down
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

Number of posts : 141
Gamertag : nightm4RE19
GOW cash : 320

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:46 pm

BadOmenYourWay wrote:
Hey guys, what do you think ur first char's name will be on Skyrim? Mines probably gonna be my GT.

I'll probably just use my real name, i do that whenever i create a character most of the time. But if I'm feeling creative I might name him something else.
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:13 am

Alright, I usually just use my GT for everything now. Not sure why, but I think it sounds cool, got it from two things lol, the "Inn of Ill Omen" in Oblivion and the COmen in Gears. Whenever you guys get it i would be glad to go on a secret finding rampage with you and share what i find if you want ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:07 am

Skyrim is the only game that could possible stop me playing Gears 3 - especially if it is as good as Fallout 3
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:13 am

They E3 demo was the best thing i have played in a LOOONNNGGG time mutlien, the graphics are just spectacular, the gameplay is amazing, and the dialoge was so much better then Fallout and Oblivion combined. When i get it i probably will not be playing Gears much unless im playing it on hard *which i usually do* and get owned enough to where it pisses me off
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:31 am

BadOmenYourWay wrote:
They E3 demo was the best thing i have played in a LOOONNNGGG time mutlien, the graphics are just spectacular, the gameplay is amazing, and the dialoge was so much better then Fallout and Oblivion combined. When i get it i probably will not be playing Gears much unless im playing it on hard *which i usually do* and get owned enough to where it pisses me off

This excites me even more lol - looks like Skyrim will be the game to do it then!
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:35 am

If you leave the chat while someone is in the middle of their sentence they will keep talking as long as you don't just like walk away. There is also a new Persuade option, *Brawl (*I was not able to test it or look at it while i played the demo for i only had 30 minutes to play, but i hear it automatically starts a fight if you make them hate you enough).
Back to top Go down
GreasedUpKoala
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
GreasedUpKoala

Number of posts : 36
Gamertag : BoomItsJacob
GOW cash : 54

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 pm

this game looks so amazing, it seems they've made alot of improvements from oblivion, i just hope i can still be a khajit
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:24 am

GreasedUpKoala wrote:
this game looks so amazing, it seems they've made alot of improvements from oblivion, i just hope i can still be a khajit

OMG the Khajit's look like 500 times better! That was the char. i was in the demo and he was awesome. They made alot of changes to everything and almost all of them were for the better
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Cyberote

Gamertag : Cyberote

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:05 pm

I'm definitely looking forward to Skyrim. I've been going nerd crazy over it for a while now. I've been playing Gears 3 to try and make it less of a wait, but I don't have a good internet connection here, so mowing down bots gets boring after I finally unlocked the Golden Miner lol.

I'm pretty much set on my first playthrough. I'm going to be an Argonian by the name of Amusei. And holy crap do the Argonians look freakin amazing! I even wrote up a prologue for him and he's been through a lot. Once Skyrim comes out, he'll be working for the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood.

My second playthrough will probably be an Orc. They got a major overhaul too. Oblivion's Orcs looked like... blegh.
Back to top Go down
Pibutzki
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Pibutzki

Number of posts : 38
Gamertag : Pibutzki
GOW cash : 35

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Now that Khajiit actually look decent, I might roll a Khajiit Thief of somesort since I usually play roguesque characters in RPs... that or a Nord Viking-esque character like I did in Oblivion. We shall see come 11.11.11. In either case, I will be leaving my house in a few... months.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:53 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:22 am

I wrote almost the same note explaining how i was not going to be on school or at work at all for the next 3 weeks after it comes out lol.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Cyberote

Gamertag : Cyberote

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 am

You guys see the GT.TV footage? 3 new dragon shouts were announced and a bit of new footage was shown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCSc7rcshHE
Back to top Go down
KiLLUMiNATi9110
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 50
Gamertag : oG KiLLa STaTuS
GOW cash : 80

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 pm

So, i really really want to be into this game. It looks so amazing graphically, and the combat and magic looks sick. My problem is im trying to play oblivion first and it just seems to start absurdly slow. Am i missing something, or does it pick up massively for the better in the near future like fallout 3 did?

I really dont want to play skyrim without finishing oblivion, but if i cant get into oblivion should i still buy skyrim? Probably going to trade battlefield 3 in after i beat the campaign (the multiplayer is just as bad as the beta btw) and i was going to put the money on either Saints row the third or try to pick up arkham city but im seriously considering skyrim atm.
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Oblivion is slow pretty much all the way through *unless you know the glitches elbow elbow and fly through the main storyline lol* but it does get fun after you get out of the sewers and start the main questline itself *i really do suggest playing slightly below normal difficulty or even lower for the first 7 levels, as the game is overpowered at that time for some reason*
Back to top Go down
KiLLUMiNATi9110
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 50
Gamertag : oG KiLLa STaTuS
GOW cash : 80

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:46 pm

I wont even lie, i played most of fallout 3 on easy,so i will prolly have to do the same with oblivion. Well,im gonna grind out this game,or try to at least. Gonna play it some tonight til i go to sleep,if i dont want to play it again after that i will sell someone oblivion GOTY edition lol.
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:36 am

Lol, I personally found that Skyrim was ALOT more filling then Oblivion was, the first 5 minutes of the demo was like 10 hours of Oblivion gameplay. So yeah, don't judge Skyrim from Oblivion, just wait untill the used version comes out and if u don't like it, return it ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TES SKYRIM!!!!!   TES SKYRIM!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TES SKYRIM!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next