Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???

Go down 
+5
DeImmortalis
Onyx Hammerburst
Mutlien
The Wooden Mask
nulgath
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? Empty
PostSubject: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:11 am

what do u guys think should be the next game type of gears game, in my opinion it should be rpg sort like fallout, but 100% 3rd person, customisable armour, weapons upgrades, possibility of wearing cloaks (so that it shows your unique), possibility to change sub races (like grenadier for locusts) with no face customisation so that people dont make retardly looking locust, face customisation only for COG, possibility to paint weapons, possibility to use fists for fighting and sticks etc. and they could make some xtra weapons.

what do u guys think heh, on both comments, tell me what should the game type be and comments on my type Very Happy
ShootChainsaw

"WE SERVE THE QUEEEN!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:26 am

That sounds nice, but i doubt Epic would do something like that. I have a strong feeling they will make another game just like 1, 2, and 3 but based in the Pedulum Wars or right after Jacinto sank up to where they leave Vectes, but thats just my opinion. Why drop something thats made you so much cash and take a chance on something new, right?
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:15 am

I'm not convinced that Epic will be doing anymore with Gears other than the DLC stuff... Not sure I want them too really - these three games have been awesome and I think they've finished off with a high!
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:16 am

I only really want at least a few books awnsering some of our Gears questions, like what happened inbetween the sinking of Jacinto up to when they left Vectes, and maybe some more in depth books about the Pendulum Wars
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:25 am

BadOmenYourWay wrote:
I only really want at least a few books awnsering some of our Gears questions, like what happened inbetween the sinking of Jacinto up to when they left Vectes, and maybe some more in depth books about the Pendulum Wars

Good call!
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:31 am

mutlien wrote:
BadOmenYourWay wrote:

Good call!

Thanks ^.^ i hear that they have made some books about Jacinto *Jacinto's Remnant's* but im not sure about any Pendulum Era books
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 am

I'm heavily doubting they'll be a sequel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:06 pm

they should even add a locust skins for avatars, like grenadier, raam, drone etc.
that would be good
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 am

nulgath wrote:
they should even add a locust skins for avatars, like grenadier, raam, drone etc.
that would be good
That I would enjoy. Most COG Wear similar armour. So only A.Carmine, C.Carmine and COG Gear armours are available on the Xbox Live multiplayer. But the Locust vary A LOT. I'd love one like a Flame Grenadier. But the only problem is that the Xbox Live Avatar doesn't make much of a Locust figure now does it? Especially for someone like General Raam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
DeImmortalis
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
DeImmortalis

Number of posts : 112
Gamertag : DeImmortalis
GOW cash : 142

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:08 am

I'm sure I watched a vid pre release saying "this is the end of delta squads story not the end of gears" I hope for a game that ties in with graphic novels and books or pendulum wars they already hinted something by saying dlc campaign would be without delta .... Saw an article saying it would be about the guy from graphic novels (I've not read them yet but will have them soon) not sure on name or credibility of article. I don't think the genre should be changed although a fallout type game or even a MMORPG would be cool
Back to top Go down
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:18 am

The gears 3 items i have for my avatar is a Gears of War 3 hat and a t-shirt that says "Grub Killer" on it Smile
I was going to get the Clayton Carmine armour and helmet but 400 mp for two avatar items is shit IMO.
Back to top Go down
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

Number of posts : 141
Gamertag : nightm4RE19
GOW cash : 320

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm

ClayCarmine wrote:
The gears 3 items i have for my avatar is a Gears of War 3 hat and a t-shirt that says "Grub Killer" on it Smile
I was going to get the Clayton Carmine armour and helmet but 400 mp for two avatar items is shit IMO.

I got the Clay Carmine Avatar Items and it is overpriced but I got it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:02 pm

I think they could make a thrash ball game mode that would be sick.
Back to top Go down
DeImmortalis
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
DeImmortalis

Number of posts : 112
Gamertag : DeImmortalis
GOW cash : 142

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Thrashball xbla would be cool ... Unlock something in gears 3 like a thrashball gun skin... Not cole train I had to work for that lol
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 pm

too bad u dont get the locust skins which make ur avatar 100% locust, i love grenadierSS
This is your last warning quit putting this in your posts if you need to mention it, have them look at your signature
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:28 am

BadOmenYourWay wrote:
mutlien wrote:
BadOmenYourWay wrote:

Good call!

Thanks ^.^ i hear that they have made some books about Jacinto *Jacinto's Remnant's* but im not sure about any Pendulum Era books

Aspho Fields, sort of gives you some insight in to the Pendulum wars, its about how they got the hammer of dawn during that time period. and most of the books go back in time to answer a few questions about what sera was like before E.Day, excellent reads
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:32 am

guys what about a new weapon a ballistic or not ballistic knife??
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 am

Why would we need a knife in GoW?... Cleaver works just fine
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:34 am

Yeah the Cleaver is under-rated IMO and the execution is AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:36 am

mutlien wrote:
Yeah the Cleaver is under-rated IMO and the execution is AWESOME!

Anyone need their paper cut!?!? Oh you do Anthony Carmine? Get under here! *Slice*... lol
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:57 am

well if any of u know space marines they always u se knifes as fast melee weapons

oh and does any1 play ALLODS?
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:15 am

nulgath wrote:
well if any of u know space marines they always u se knifes as fast melee weapons

oh and does any1 play ALLODS?

I mean the option to use a combat knife for quick behind the back exicutions would be nice, im tired of trying to sneak around with the lancer lol. And no, what is ALLODS?
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:15 am

http://allods.gpotato.com/
check this site out
if u join the game go to isa server
i normaly play as Nulgath or Deathforge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???   what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series??? Empty

Back to top Go down

what should be the next game type of GEARS OF WAR series???
Page 1 of 1