Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So whats everybody playing right now?

Go down 
+12
THC Yoshi
Mutlien
zharradan4
Cyberote
Pibutzki
ThePublicNME
The Wooden Mask
Losthalo51
foREVer
ClayCarmine
Onyx Hammerburst
KiLLUMiNATi9110
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KiLLUMiNATi9110
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 50
Gamertag : oG KiLLa STaTuS
GOW cash : 80

So whats everybody playing right now? Empty
PostSubject: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 pm

I only play 360,used to only play CoD. Ever since i got into gears i have been expanding my reach a little trying out other games. Currently playing Gears 3,gears 1 campaign,batman arkham asylum,fallout 3,dead island,black ops (zombies more than anything for achievements),Elder scrolls:oblivion,and also Red dead/Red dead undead nightmare.

Just curious what games everyone else is playing, trying to see which games i should acquire next.

I currently have battlefield 3,mw3 and saints row the third preorded, but im always looking for new games. Even if its not in any of the genres i play, tell me about it, i like expanding my horizons.

Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:56 am

Recently... Mostly Gears and Dead Island. I play too many other games to name them all. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:16 am

Arkham Asylum is a great game man Smile
in my opinion, 007: Quantum of Solace is a very fun game, the achievements for doing certain things in each mission makes it more enjoyable so i'd recommend that.
Me, i only really play Gears 3 and FIFA 12 Smile
Back to top Go down
foREVer
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
foREVer

Number of posts : 141
Gamertag : nightm4RE19
GOW cash : 320

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:33 pm

I've only been playing Gears 3 and Call of duty lately.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:16 pm

right now the good old fashion games like the zelda series, mario 64, donkey kong country... ect
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:34 am

So far i've only been playing Gears, Fallout 3/New Vegas, TES: Oblivion*Getting Skyrim as soon as it comes out URGH!*. Thats mostly it right now, not really into my CoD atm
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:22 am

I've been playing Gears of War 3 only since it came out Shoot
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:27 am

Ninja wrote:
I've been playing Gears of War 3 only since it came out Shoot
Lol. And you're what level exactly?
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:10 am

Level 69 but could be alot higher if I'd stuck to the multiplayer modes been playing Horde and Beast mostly working on the ONYX medals for those modes
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:13 am

Hope you can get them soon Ninja ^.^ i really want the Onyx medal for beast so i can get my Savage Theron skin
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:13 am

Ninja wrote:
Level 69 but could be alot higher if I'd stuck to the multiplayer modes been playing Horde and Beast mostly working on the ONYX medals for those modes
Dammit, I'm still stuck at Level 44. Lol. I find Campaign, Horde and Beast easier to level up in than Multiplayer. Back to the topic.
Back to top Go down
KiLLUMiNATi9110
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Seems like there is a pretty obvious trend here,the same games over and over. Anybody got any games that havent been mentioned?

Dead island is much more fun with a bunch of friends you actually know. I didnt like it by myself, but last night 2 of my buddies from my old town hit me up and we got on dead island together. It was hella fun. Got to play far enough ahead in the story line that there werent really any spoilers to what i had played. Its reminds me of a graphically updated fallout 3,i like it a lot.

So if anybody wants to get on mic and bullshit and play some dead island i will be on there from time to time.

Other than that im probably gonna play through arkham asylum and then get arkham city.

Back to top Go down
Pibutzki
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Pibutzki

Number of posts : 38
Gamertag : Pibutzki
GOW cash : 35

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Gears 3 obviously, still trying to finish my Fallout 3 + DLC playthrough, some LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (I can hear you snickering in the back, stop it) and Deus Ex: Human Revolutions on a 2nd playthrough. Oh ofc, Lord of the Rings online.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Cyberote

Number of posts : 25
Gamertag : Cyberote
GOW cash : 29

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:45 am

Gears 3. Trying to get the Golden Hunter. I just need 1500 kills with the SOS and I'll be good to go!
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:49 am

Pibutzki wrote:
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (I can hear you snickering in the back, stop it)
Funny. I'm hoping to get it in the future. I'm a major PoTC Fanboy. Also Cyberote, Does that mean you have Golden Miner already. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Cyberote

Number of posts : 25
Gamertag : Cyberote
GOW cash : 29

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:31 am

Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
Pibutzki wrote:
Funny. I'm hoping to get it in the future. I'm a major PoTC Fanboy. Also Cyberote, Does that mean you have Golden Miner already. Razz
Yup. Got the Golden Miner and I just got the Golden Hunter and Hoffman today. Jeeze that took a long time!
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:59 am

Cyberote wrote:
Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
Pibutzki wrote:
Yup. Got the Golden Miner and I just got the Golden Hunter and Hoffman today. Jeeze that took a long time!
Whoa.
Back to top Go down
KiLLUMiNATi9110
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Pibutzki-Let me know how you feel about all the fallout 3 dlc when you get done. My buddy told me to get only broken steel for the level cap raise and im kickin myself in the ass for not just buying the GOTY with all the dlc instead.

Also,is deus ex any good? A bunch of people i talked to said it was disappointing, so i skipped out on buying it. But the price is getting much lower so im thinking of acquiring it. Do it now, or wait til the price drops even further?

Back to top Go down
zharradan4
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
zharradan4

Number of posts : 104
Gamertag : Rhys Marek
GOW cash : 14

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:30 am

Currently playing fallout Nv and Command and conquer tiberium wars
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:14 am

KiLLUMiNATi9110 wrote:
Pibutzki-Let me know how you feel about all the fallout 3 dlc when you get done. My buddy told me to get only broken steel for the level cap raise and im kickin myself in the ass for not just buying the GOTY with all the dlc instead.

Also,is deus ex any good? A bunch of people i talked to said it was disappointing, so i skipped out on buying it. But the price is getting much lower so im thinking of acquiring it. Do it now, or wait til the price drops even further?

The gunplay and fighting was pretty bad in Deus Ex... But i enjoyed the storyline quite a bit. Oh and right now im playing FF 8 original, waiting for the amazing remakes
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:24 am

KiLLUMiNATi9110 wrote:

The DLC for Fallout 3 is awesome - every single one of them!

There's one in a swamp with a great creepy storyline and a brilliant shootout in a mansion beseiged with ghouls. Even a submarine you can find!

Another in Space with aliens and wicked new alien weapons!

One in a hellish version of Pittsburgh which has great graphics...really high areas and a remote empty feel - crossing the bridge to it and being sniped all the way - great fun!

Broken Steel is an extension of the main story and again, very good indeed!

Buy the GOTY edition - it's worth every single penny.

Anyone played Fallout New Vegas? Not sure whether to bother with it or not....
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:24 am

Fallout: New Vegas is everything you loved from Fallout 3, combined with iron sights. That pretty much sums it up lol
Back to top Go down
THC Yoshi
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 4
GOW cash : 8

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:03 am

THC IS NOW Recruiting IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GOOD CLAN HIT ME UP THC Yoshi
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:43 am

THC Yoshi wrote:
THC IS NOW Recruiting IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GOOD CLAN HIT ME UP THC Yoshi

Please do not derail other peoples topics with your clan. Keep it in the clan section
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:39 am

Gears 3, took a break to play Batman and now I'm back. Halo Anniversary & Assassins Creed in the next few weeks. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whats everybody playing right now?   So whats everybody playing right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

So whats everybody playing right now?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next