Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Ticker Tuesday

Go down 
+4
DeImmortalis
androsity13
mehr cowbell
Mike NFCT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike NFCT
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 118
Gamertag : Mike NFCT
GOW cash : 136

It's Ticker Tuesday  Empty
PostSubject: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:37 am

cheers cheers cheers

I have waited weeks for this day to come...Insane Horde Ribbon here we come. Anyone else excited for this? And for those of you who are ≥ 5 hours ahead of me, can someone please come on here and provide a review
Back to top Go down
mehr cowbell
New Recruit
New Recruit
mehr cowbell

Number of posts : 18
Gamertag : mehr cowBELL
GOW cash : 20

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:19 am

Wouldn't it actually be harder to do on insane this week because one ticker going off by you drops you?
Back to top Go down
androsity13
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
androsity13

Number of posts : 82
Gamertag : androsity13
GOW cash : 94

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 am

we will soon find out!
Back to top Go down
Mike NFCT
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:48 am

mehr cowbell wrote:
Wouldn't it actually be harder to do on insane this week because one ticker going off by you drops you?

Tickers can't knock over boom shield right?

And on overpass there is one that is a pick-up. We could then funnel, them in and use super reload to annilate even >1000 tickers hahahahahahahaaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DeImmortalis
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
DeImmortalis

Number of posts : 112
Gamertag : DeImmortalis
GOW cash : 142

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:26 am

Sand bar group of friends camped on cliff firin at archway or overpass on a turret letting them run at a wall of fire.....

Question do you still get boss waves or just more tickers
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:26 am

Sadly from my observations, Ticker Tuesday isn't "active" in Private Horde. Then again, I could be mistaken. But my brother apparently saw a Drudge when testing it. EDIT: It's just a whole lot of Tickers and the Big Explosion Mutator. So from the looks of this, Only explosive enemies and tons of Tickers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:45 am

Onyx Hammerburst wrote:
Sadly from my observations, Ticker Tuesday isn't "active" in Private Horde. Then again, I could be mistaken. But my brother apparently saw a Drudge when testing it. EDIT: It's just a whole lot of Tickers and the Big Explosion Mutator. So from the looks of this, Only explosive enemies and tons of Tickers.

Can not wait to get home from work and play this! 9pm can't come quick enough!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:55 am

The Tickers have more of a blast radius (bigger blasts) but there are also wild tickers which are easily dealt with. Also I'm not sure if this event counts towards the war supporter medal I've heard lots didn't get it and Epic are still confirm if the events that count are only the weekend ones!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:56 am

Ninja wrote:
The Tickers have more of a blast radius (bigger blasts) but there are also wild tickers which are easily dealt with. Also I'm not sure if this event counts towards the war supporter medal I've heard lots didn't get it and Epic are still confirm if the events that count are only the weekend ones!

Will you still be around at 9 tonight Ninja for insane Horde?
Back to top Go down
Mike NFCT
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 am

Ninja wrote:

My clan member GoblinGambler confirmed the following details to me:

An Ninja said, it doesnt seem that credit is being awarded for this event. Perhaps a glitch?

Also, there are other enemies besides tickers, there is simply more of them, and the Explosive Mutator is on, which makes an insanity playthrough impossible.

All this is kind of bad news. I wanted only tickers, but to quote GoblinGambler, "tickers and Lambent Zerkers don't mix well, especially with Explosive Mutator on!"

Damn EPIC. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:03 am

Mike NFCT wrote:
Ninja wrote:

My clan member GoblinGambler confirmed the following details to me:

An Ninja said, it doesnt seem that credit is being awarded for this event. Perhaps a glitch?

Also, there are other enemies besides tickers, there is simply more of them, and the Explosive Mutator is on, which makes an insanity playthrough impossible.

All this is kind of bad news. I wanted only tickers, but to quote GoblinGambler, "tickers and Lambent Zerkers don't mix well, especially with Explosive Mutator on!"

A bit sad now... And Mike- sorry I couldn't accept your invite the other night - I was with my regular team - feel free to send invites though 'cos if I can join, I will! Cheers.

Damn EPIC. Sad

A bit sad now... And Mike- sorry I couldn't accept your invite the other night - I was with my regular team - feel free to send invites though 'cos if I can join, I will! Cheers.

Last edited by mutlien on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:20 am

I have a feeling that it must be on a Public match, try that if you have not already ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:24 am

Just done a test run on private on my own wave 1 was all tickers and the blast is only a tiny bit more than usual as long is there is distance your good. But then wave 2 a few flame boomers appeared and every way after that all the usual enemies appeared but as said there are more tickers than usual. A bit disappointing it will actually be harder to do it on insane than usual. Don't really see the point in the event now!

Still gonna try it though soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 am

Ninja wrote:
Just done a test run on private on my own wave 1 was all tickers and the blast is only a tiny bit more than usual as long is there is distance your good. But then wave 2 a few flame boomers appeared and every way after that all the usual enemies appeared but as said there are more tickers than usual. A bit disappointing it will actually be harder to do it on insane than usual. Don't really see the point in the event now!

Still gonna try it though soon

Sounds like a bit of a let down really....oh well, still gonna do it! Did you try it on Insane?
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:29 am

Im probably not gonna do it on insane but i do love watching tickers pop lol
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
DeImmortalis
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
DeImmortalis

Number of posts : 112
Gamertag : DeImmortalis
GOW cash : 142

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:57 am

Tbh im a lil upset with this event not what I was hoping no credit towards war supporter and blast radius not that increased I was hoping for a repeat of ticker event from gears 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Ticker Tuesday    It's Ticker Tuesday  Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Ticker Tuesday
Page 1 of 1