Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting up a mature clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Starting up a mature clan Empty
PostSubject: Starting up a mature clan   Starting up a mature clan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:30 am

Several years ago I was the clan leader for CLAN V

My gamertag used to be V Ninja V and we had a 100% win rate on gamebattles.com (although to be honest we only played one match and won it lol).

But this was back in the first Gears of War days and so there was only 4 of us, I didn't realise back then much about clans so it was difficult for the other 3 members to make it due to each member being from a different timezone!

So it was given up on.

Now I'm prepared to start a new clan, the name is undecided but I'm gonna be strict on member requirements:

1) Must be from Great Britain (Uk, Scotland or Ireland)
2) Must have a mic
3) Must be of a similar age to me (I'm 32)

It will be a clan for fun but if we do good I will turn it semi- serious and if we do more good I turn it serious and who knows where it will go.

I don't care about K/D ratios or W/L ratios I only care about the above 3 things.

Post a reply here with your gamertag and I will send you a friend request. You can then play with me in quick Team Deathmatches and have a laugh, a few beers and work as a team.

There is no clan name as of yet this can be discussed but I would prefer it that once a clan name is decided that we use a tag of 3 letters before our gamertags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
ClayCarmine
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
ClayCarmine

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 257
Gamertag : DrunknnMunkyy
GOW cash : 75

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a mature clan   Starting up a mature clan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:33 am

I come under all of the requirements except the age one, ah well good luck with your clan ninja, I wish you all the best thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Gear of chesse
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Gear of chesse

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 59
GOW cash : 72

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a mature clan   Starting up a mature clan EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:38 am

I would of joined but im nowhere near your age Smile So have fun and good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting up a mature clan   Starting up a mature clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting up a mature clan
Page 1 of 1