Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sge and mech baird

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
s279
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

sge and mech baird Empty
PostSubject: sge and mech baird   sge and mech baird EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:42 am

i have com dom, adam fenix, infected omen, kantus, and lgm. i am looking for sge and mech baird. please help me get them
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

sge and mech baird Empty
PostSubject: Re: sge and mech baird   sge and mech baird EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:48 am

It kinda annoys me when new members don't even have the thought of making an introduction or anything and immediately go posting here looking for trades. On Topic: Depends what you're willing to trade for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
angeredBLANKET
New Recruit
New Recruit
angeredBLANKET

Number of posts : 11
GOW cash : 13

sge and mech baird Empty
PostSubject: Re: sge and mech baird   sge and mech baird EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 am

@Onyx

I will speak for myself and myself only.

It's hard to find a spot that actually has a good place to trade with a semi-active amount of people posting/ interacting.

I personally would like to trade as quickly as possible and I'm sure the same goes for s279.

On topic: Onyx, do you even have SGE or Mech baird? Cause I'm looking for those as well lol.
Back to top Go down
Onyx Hammerburst
Battle Hardened Gear
Battle Hardened Gear
Onyx Hammerburst

Number of posts : 404
Gamertag : EngulfingShad0w
GOW cash : 305

sge and mech baird Empty
PostSubject: Re: sge and mech baird   sge and mech baird EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:01 am

angeredBLANKET wrote:
@Onyx

On topic: Onyx, do you even have SGE or Mech baird? Cause I'm looking for those as well lol.
I have absolutely no DLC. All my money and my brothers went into his pre-ordered AC: Revelations and a better Laptop in the future. And I don't pre-order a lot of stuff in the first place. Nor did I know about these bonuses at the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar3chatforum.com/
angeredBLANKET
New Recruit
New Recruit
angeredBLANKET

Number of posts : 11
GOW cash : 13

sge and mech baird Empty
PostSubject: Re: sge and mech baird   sge and mech baird EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 am

I was unaware of the pre-order bonuses as well unfortunately, otherwise I'd be passing out free LGMs lol. Now I'd rather trade for them.

I happened to be at the midnight release however and scored myself a Com Dom, which I redeemed.

Oh if only we could go back in time....
Back to top Go down
s279
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

sge and mech baird Empty
PostSubject: Re: sge and mech baird   sge and mech baird EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:45 am

i do not have mech baird and sge. sorry for the bluntness. i would like to get those 2 as i have multiple of the others to trade away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sge and mech baird Empty
PostSubject: Re: sge and mech baird   sge and mech baird Empty

Back to top Go down

sge and mech baird
Page 1 of 1