Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horde Command pack how to unlock command center

Go down 
+2
Mutlien
ThePublicNME
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Horde Command pack how to unlock command center Empty
PostSubject: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:49 am

Worth posting as I've played with many that don't know. You need to spend $360'000 on turrets to be able to even see it then $1000 to buy

Level 1 is sniper
Level 2 is Mortar
Level 3 is Mortar commander (or something like that)
Level 4 is Hammer of Dawn (and maxed)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:02 am

And it doesn't take long to max it out I already done it but it seems the other fortifications won't level up and also I'm sure some of my levels rolled back on some of them I was definatley maxed level 2 on silver back now it's put me back to the begining of level 2 Question

Anyone else experiencing this?
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 am

The fortifications haven't rolled back it seems - there is a new level for each of them excluding Barriers... Wonder what we'll get when they max out?
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:41 am

Have you seen how many views this thread as already?

I'm going off topic here but I'll tell you all why... It's because of how I worded the post title, because this site get's visited by hundreds of search engine bots daily so the topic title IS IMPORTANT.

Example:

You are going to post the medal list and your title is MEDALS. No one will find your post on the search engines for that! Now if your post title was GEARS OF WAR 3 MEDAL LIST. There you go it will come up in the search engines thumbs up

Please all try to consider your post titles (and you can also go back and edit the ones you done too!)
Back to top Go down
R3CONxRAAGE
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
R3CONxRAAGE

Number of posts : 167
Gamertag : R3CONxRAAGE
GOW cash : 224

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:24 am

When I got to $56 off level 8 decoy (I have it now) I went off xbox. I came on today and it said I was only at the beginning of level 7 decoy. I bought a decoy and it got me up to level 8 so maybe it's just the bit on the menu?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:11 am

I maxed out the command centre last night. It takes little no time to level it up and it's quite a fun addition to horde. Although the strikes are not that visually impressive. Also of note is the fact that when you call in a strike, the kills you get count towards unlocking the executions for the weapon in question (sniper, mortar, hammer of dawn).
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:14 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
I maxed out the command centre last night. It takes little no time to level it up and it's quite a fun addition to horde. Although the strikes are not that visually impressive. Also of note is the fact that when you call in a strike, the kills you get count towards unlocking the executions for the weapon in question (sniper, mortar, hammer of dawn).

Nice one! Can you help me with my turrets now....and all my GOWcash is yours!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:30 am

LOL It depends how you define help. If you mean leaving turrets for you or firing them while you reload then certainly. My cash is spoken for though as I've still got to upgrade that damned Silverback. Not that I make much money when your in the game anyway, as there's nothing left to kill. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:47 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
LOL It depends how you define help. If you mean leaving turrets for you or firing them while you reload then certainly. My cash is spoken for though as I've still got to upgrade that damned Silverback. Not that I make much money when your in the game anyway, as there's nothing left to kill. Laughing

Yeah...leaving turrets would be good and maybe the odd firing for kicks lol

When I maxed them out, I'm on the Silverback myself so we can help each other out with that too!

I've no problems with sharing cash to make these things happen quicker too so it doesn't matter who kills what lol I do like a bit of overkill though!
Back to top Go down
corben89
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Gamertag : corben89
GOW cash : 13

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:13 am

i have maxed out everything but the command center i havnt figured out how to unlock it anyone no?? i have everything maxed out i thought after i spent 360,000 on tirrents it would unlock??
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

Clan : MNM
Number of posts : 292
Gamertag : Asphalt Mayhem
GOW cash : 318

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 am

corben89 wrote:
i have maxed out everything but the command center i havnt figured out how to unlock it anyone no?? i have everything maxed out i thought after i spent 360,000 on tirrents it would unlock??

If you play with mutators on, it lowers the value of when you spend money on turrets. Playing on insane with the hard mutators makes its easier.
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:20 am

Asphalt Mayhem wrote:
corben89 wrote:

If you play with mutators on, it lowers the value of when you spend money on turrets. Playing on insane with the hard mutators makes its easier.

Wouldn't really recommend that for the Silverback though mate!!
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

Clan : MNM
Number of posts : 292
Gamertag : Asphalt Mayhem
GOW cash : 318

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:27 am

I scrounged $200,000 in about 40 minutes!!!

Not a bad technique but can be fustrating

EDIT:I have officially given up on this.

Can anyone confirm if you used someone elses Silverback with rockets unlocked, will it still count towards achievement?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horde Command pack how to unlock command center   Horde Command pack how to unlock command center Empty

Back to top Go down

Horde Command pack how to unlock command center
Page 1 of 1