Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Fenix. Com DOm and LGM Skins for trade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exokute
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Exokute

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 26
Gamertag : Exokute
GOW cash : 38

Adam Fenix. Com DOm and LGM Skins for trade Empty
PostSubject: Adam Fenix. Com DOm and LGM Skins for trade   Adam Fenix. Com DOm and LGM Skins for trade EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:26 am

Hello.

I have Adam Fenix. Com DOm and LGM Skins for trade. I am looking for either a savage kantus, savage grenadier OR Mechanical Baird. I am willing to trade a combo of 1 character and the skins for either of these characters.

I am a trusted Trader with good feedback and Contacts to verify our deals. I trade mostly on the facebook DLC trade pages. All my codes can be verified through current video. I can at your request input the code through xbox live to verify it is valid and quote time, date and your full name. Doesnt get much better than that. If you are intersted iun a deal PM.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/152477678193980/#!/groups/152477
GearsFiend3
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Trade Rep : 3
Number of posts : 37
GOW cash : 52

Adam Fenix. Com DOm and LGM Skins for trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Fenix. Com DOm and LGM Skins for trade   Adam Fenix. Com DOm and LGM Skins for trade EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:13 pm

I will trade with yu with microsoft points but only if you go first in very trustworthy you can report the second you dont get your code I will even leave you personal information
Back to top Go down

Adam Fenix. Com DOm and LGM Skins for trade
Page 1 of 1