Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?

Go down 
+5
vitafit11
v Wookiee v
FlyingMeatpatty
ThePublicNME
squasha240
9 posters
AuthorMessage
squasha240
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 5
GOW cash : 11

Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? Empty
PostSubject: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Hey everyone, I have an Adam Fenix code and a Savage Kantus code that I am willing to trade for a Liquid Green weapon skin code. If you are truly interested, we will discuss terms of the trade. Hope to do business with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:58 am

Moved to marketplace
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
FlyingMeatpatty
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 4
GOW cash : 6

PostSubject: Re: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:12 am

I have a green liquid metal code i'll give you. Pm me the savage Kantus code and Ill pm you my code. ive been looking everwhere for one of these.
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:20 am

This looks like a scam. Just pointing that out there.. Savage Kantus worth 30 bucks, Green Liquid 10 bucks.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
FlyingMeatpatty
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 4
GOW cash : 6

PostSubject: Re: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:38 am

Yah especially the fact that he has an Adam Fenix which is another rare character but I'll try to see if he'll go first.
Back to top Go down
squasha240
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 5
GOW cash : 11

PostSubject: Re: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:49 pm

yeah this isn't a scam but i might not be able to give an Adam Fenix code because i was scammed but I will have the savage kantus on saturday if anyone still wants to do the trade
Back to top Go down
vitafit11
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 4

PostSubject: Re: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:05 am

Hi, I have a green liquid metal skin.
Back to top Go down
Beserk2029
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 6
GOW cash : 8

PostSubject: Re: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:22 am

On the site it says codes have to be redeemed by 11-11-11 not sure if it means the ones on the cups or the codes for XBL.
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:45 am

Beserk2029 wrote:
On the site it says codes have to be redeemed by 11-11-11 not sure if it means the ones on the cups or the codes for XBL.

Its both. They will stop running the event and giving out the code, and the XBL code will expire
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
andrew carmine
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
andrew carmine

Clan : devil guar
Number of posts : 23
Gamertag : SPIFFIN101
GOW cash : 33

PostSubject: Re: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:34 pm

i have a green weapon skin ill trade u for savage kantus or an adam phenix any one works
Back to top Go down
zerachiels arco
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Re: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:32 pm

i have 3 liquid green metal skin codes for trade. looking to get a savage kantus or savage grenadier elite code. email me at 10phantomchaos@gmail.com if interested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?   Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green? Empty

Back to top Go down

Savage Kantus and Adam Fenix for Liquid Green?
Page 1 of 1