Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

please bring gaurdian back...

Go down 
+2
FriskyMandingo
stormz 1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stormz 1
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 21
GOW cash : 33

please bring gaurdian back... Empty
PostSubject: please bring gaurdian back...   please bring gaurdian back... EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:17 am

pleeeeease. thats all i ask of you, bring guardian back, this capture the leader is a terrible re-incarnation of gaurdian, and it just doesn't work. games are a lot shorter and no one sees any importance in keeping the leader alive. no one cares! or, if u cant bring guardian back, at least show the amount of deaths in the game stats without me having to back out of every single match just to see how many times i have died.

but most importantly, bring guardian back, TDM is a good substitute, but why have a substitute when you chefs can cook up exactly whats needed? please, and thank you.
Back to top Go down
FriskyMandingo
New Recruit
New Recruit
FriskyMandingo

Number of posts : 16
Gamertag : FriskyMandingo
GOW cash : 26

PostSubject: Re: please bring gaurdian back...   please bring gaurdian back... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:25 am

Capture the leader is far better in my oppinion, since they combined a good game mode (guardian) and a crap game mode (submision) to make a great game mode (capture the leader). the action and tactics are far better and more fun to play.
Back to top Go down
stormz 1
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: please bring gaurdian back...   please bring gaurdian back... EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:49 am

i dont think its better at all, its a decnt mode thats better than submission, but thats about it. i dont like the fact that after the leader has been caught for his allotted time the round just ends. i think that everyone who was alive before the leader was captured should remain alive for their final life as is with gaurdian. clutch moments in guardian are priceless. the new capture the leader has taken that away from a great game mode to begin with. CTL is terrible in my opinion. Does anyone else have any opinions on this?
Back to top Go down
andrew carmine
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
andrew carmine

Clan : devil guar
Number of posts : 23
Gamertag : SPIFFIN101

PostSubject: Re: please bring gaurdian back...   please bring gaurdian back... EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:58 pm

i agree they should bring back guardian thats my fav gametype and it always will be
Back to top Go down
Franck_Sauzee
New Recruit
New Recruit
Franck_Sauzee

Number of posts : 8
GOW cash : 10

PostSubject: Re: please bring gaurdian back...   please bring gaurdian back... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:49 pm

I agree with the OP. Guardian was the only thing that me and my friends played as we all thought Gears 2 was pretty poor compared to the first one. It was a good game mode, except when I was leader, and we all liked it but aren't liking Capture the leader at all.

Its ever worse when we have some noob who doesn't talk meaning if he is the leader he dies because he isn't talking to us and helping us help him which wasn't the case in Guardian as you could always protect him, which I did pretty well.

Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: please bring gaurdian back...   please bring gaurdian back... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:51 am

CTL is one I've not played so much yet... I do like it actually and am looking forward to getting online....

Since Ninja made me take those first steps on to online multiplayer, I've got the taste for it now and really want to improve my game! I really like the fact that when five people are all communicating, it really does feel like team work and CTL should be excellent played that way!
Back to top Go down
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: please bring gaurdian back...   please bring gaurdian back... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Had a many a game of Guardian on Gears 2 but in all honesty I don't miss it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please bring gaurdian back...   please bring gaurdian back... Empty

Back to top Go down

please bring gaurdian back...
Page 1 of 1