Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This F***ed up thing... Help please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HedmanHeadshot
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 3

This F***ed up thing... Help please Empty
PostSubject: This F***ed up thing... Help please   This F***ed up thing... Help please EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:38 am

I joined xbox live with a 2 day trial on my other account so it could be played on gears 3 online but unfortunately it erased all my achievements and levels (Rank) and weapon skins including the ones I downloaded etc. so I went and tried to redo all of the achievements from gears 1 and 2 but I got nothing back so what do I do now ?
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: This F***ed up thing... Help please   This F***ed up thing... Help please EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Uh, The only way your achievements would get deleted is if you modded your gamerscore. This I know for a fact. No way that can get glitched.. Your rank can be glitched by getting a corrupt player file, which also, is ruined by modding. OR you were simply just unlucky. But seeing how your gamerscore was reset, it looks as if you were modding.

That is my first theory..

But if you are meaning it in a different way... Your Downloadable content can only be used by the account it is downloaded on.. Dumb I know, but that's how they made it.

That's theory 2.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: This F***ed up thing... Help please   This F***ed up thing... Help please EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:31 am

If you signed in with a different account then your achievements, skins, rank etc won't carry to the other XBL account even though it's on the same xbox
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
KiLLUMiNATi9110
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 50
Gamertag : oG KiLLa STaTuS
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: This F***ed up thing... Help please   This F***ed up thing... Help please EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Ninja wrote:
If you signed in with a different account then your achievements, skins, rank etc won't carry to the other XBL account even though it's on the same xbox

THIS. I thought literally EVERYONE knew this. You should have used your 2 days on the account with all the achievements and what not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This F***ed up thing... Help please   This F***ed up thing... Help please Empty

Back to top Go down

This F***ed up thing... Help please
Page 1 of 1