Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER

Go down 
+3
Ninja
curby
Mutlien
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:45 am

Welcome to Zeta – Complete “RAAM’s Shadow” in Standard Campaign on any difficulty. (25 points)

Some Friendly Competition – Completed “RAAM’s Shadow” in Arcade on any difficulty. (25 points)

Help from my Friends – Completed “RAAM’s Shadow” in 4 player co-op in Arcade or Standard Mode. (25 points)

Finger of Doom – As RAAM, kill 50 gears using your Kryll. (15 points)

I’m Rubber, You’re Glue – As Mauler, kill 10 Gears by reflecting their bullets using your shield. (15 points)

Death from Above – Using the Hammer of Dawn Command Center, kill 50 Locust. (15 points)

Unarmed and Dangerous – Using the Loader, kill 10 Locust. (15 points)

Ghosts from the Past – Play 10 matches of Versus as a member of Zeta (Barrick, Tai, Minh, or Valera) (Standard or Casual). (15 points)

Foreshadowing – As RAAM, execute Minh 10 times in Versus MP (Standard or Casual). (25 points)

Zeta Team, Go! – Complete waves 1 – 10 of Horde with 5 players as Zeta (Barrick, Tai, Minh, Valera, and Jace). (75 points)

Giddy....giddy.....giddy!!!
Back to top Go down
curby
Aaron Griffin
Aaron Griffin
curby

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 303
Gamertag : curby23
GOW cash : 354

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 am

when is this active????
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:22 am

You up for "Zeta team go!" Mutlien? If you are my Wife can take a spot and we'll only need two more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:33 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
You up for "Zeta team go!" Mutlien? If you are my Wife can take a spot and we'll only need two more. Smile

100% yes!
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:32 am

Nice find.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

Clan : MNM
Number of posts : 292
Gamertag : Asphalt Mayhem
GOW cash : 318

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:25 pm

mutlien wrote:
Publik NME no1 wrote:

100% yes!

Mutlien & Publik, can I join also please & I have a 5th if you need one?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Looks like we have a team. Smile Haven't seen you on Gears for a few days Mayhem. Been taking a break?
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:01 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
Looks like we have a team. Smile Haven't seen you on Gears for a few days Mayhem. Been taking a break?

Yeah been off for a couple of days from it, going back on it. I got tired of the grinding involved for the command centre & Silverback, proper annoyed me but I want to do the achievements in time for the new DLC woooooooo!

Looks freaking epic, 10 achievements will be a breeze as they look reasonable unlike the stupid 500 kils with the silverback arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:19 am

Do you actually have to upgrade the silverback? Can't you jump into someone elses upgraded one? If so I've done mine and if you and Mutlien are up for it we could do an insane horde run (i still need to do) and i can buy the silverback while you two get your kills.
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:25 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
Do you actually have to upgrade the silverback? Can't you jump into someone elses upgraded one? If so I've done mine and if you and Mutlien are up for it we could do an insane horde run (i still need to do) and i can buy the silverback while you two get your kills.

OMG I never thought of that, that is genious of an idea.
Back to top Go down
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 am

i had these all appear last night.. and ill help
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:53 am

Can anyone advise why the achievements appeared on the list last night?

I thought the DLC wasn't out till the 13th December or did I get the date wrong for release?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:00 am

Your dates are right Mate. Might be worth seeing if the hammer of dawn one works.
Back to top Go down
Asphalt Mayhem
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
Asphalt Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:12 am

What do you mean by hammer of dawn?

Is there an achievement or you referring to the command centre lvl 4?
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:40 am

Asphalt Mayhem wrote:
Can anyone advise why the achievements appeared on the list last night?

I thought the DLC wasn't out till the 13th December or did I get the date wrong for release?

The achievements for the Horde DLC appeared a while before the DLC was released I don't know why though. I've not a clue about the dates I'm like you getting the DLC's confused lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:44 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:

Excellent idea mate - I am well up for doing this! I'll be on Sunday night from about 9pm.... See you there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER   10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER Empty

Back to top Go down

10 new Achievements for RAAM DLC!! SPOILER
Page 1 of 1