Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RGC Nova
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : UGC
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 6
Gamertag : RGC Nova
GOW cash : 10

UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan Empty
PostSubject: UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan   UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Im not going to boast about how 'better' or 'different' we are to other clans. Because we're not, we want to play for fun but maybe make some Gamebattle teams for certain games like GoW and Mw3. We have about 10 members at the moment and we are looking for more.
www.unbreakablegaming.freegametalk.com = our website has a full ranking system and we are split into battalions.

Also if you are a leader of a small clan, I wouldnt mind merging and using my clan site.

Anyone who wants to join just register on the website then message RGC Nova on the website.

Thanks for reading. Shoot Chainsaw
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan   UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:58 am

God I hate it when people do not read the rules, it clearly says in the rules... NO GAMING COMMUNITYS!
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
RGC Nova
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan   UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:25 am

We are a clan but our name is community because together as a clan we are a community.
Plus we are in the clan section, we are a clan.
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan   UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:34 am

We will let Ninja decide that.
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Wolfbrand Morro
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Wolfbrand Morro

Clan : UNU
Number of posts : 93
Gamertag : URBitteNbyWOLFY
GOW cash : 140

PostSubject: Re: UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan   UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:22 pm

With 10 members and a .freegametalk website name I don't think you can support 'smaller' clans. I don't even think you can have a successful clan if its smaller then that.
And why bother with so many ranks or battalions yet? I'm not trying to be mean but ye're trying to do too much and your overcomplicating things.

I will come over to your site however to hang out and maybe help ye out. Also XGL would be up for playing ye in friendlies to get ye started Smile
Back to top Go down
http://unuclan.enjin.com
RGC Nova
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan   UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:57 am

Lol i see what your saying and i understand, just though itd be wierd to add ranks when there are loads, cos it would be hard to let EVERYONE know. might aswell start off with them?
anyways, Ill make you VIP on website.
Back to top Go down
Wolfbrand Morro
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Wolfbrand Morro

Clan : UNU
Number of posts : 93
Gamertag : URBitteNbyWOLFY
GOW cash : 140

PostSubject: Re: UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan   UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:54 am

You'd be surprised. XGL is 30 man strong and we only have three ranks. Leader. Clan captain(essentially co-leader) and then Captain. Very few people get captain cause the leader or clan captain generally do the job.
Back to top Go down
http://unuclan.enjin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan   UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

UGC - Unbreakable Gaming Community - Xbox Clan
Page 1 of 1