Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)

Go down 
+3
leadtech
W1Z22
ThePublicNME
7 posters

Best Gears of War weapon
Lancer Rifle
Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteleft38%Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteright
 38% [ 13 ]
Hammerburst
Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteleft6%Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteright
 6% [ 2 ]
Gnasher Shotgun
Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteleft18%Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteright
 18% [ 6 ]
Longshot Sniper Rifle
Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteleft15%Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteright
 15% [ 5 ]
Snub Pistol
Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteleft0%Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Boltok Pistol
Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteleft0%Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Gorgon Pistol
Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteleft6%Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteright
 6% [ 2 ]
Boomshot
Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteleft9%Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteright
 9% [ 3 ]
Hammer of Dawn
 0% [ 0 ]
Torque Bow
Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteleft8%Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Voteright
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Empty
PostSubject: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 am

Which is the best Gears of War weapon so far? Here is the list of all weapons from Gears of War and Gears of War 2 (will add Gears of War 3 weapons to the poll when all the weapons are confirmed).

Lancer Rifle
Hammerburst
Gnasher Shotgun
Longshot Sniper Rifle
Snub Pistol
Boltok Pistol
Gorgon Pistol
Boomshot
Hammer of Dawn
Torque Bow

There are a few other weapons that are not included in the poll which such as the mulcher, mortar, scorcher flamerthrower, ink grenades etc. I think the 10 listed are at least in the top 10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 am

i like the lancer...nothing pisses someone off more than runnig up and chainsawing them Wink
Back to top Go down
leadtech
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
leadtech

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 62
GOW cash : 70

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:03 pm

i Love Lancer Smile
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Going with the torque bow, such a great weapon. I am not a fan of the lancer.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:36 pm

whodeycp wrote:
Going with the torque bow, such a great weapon. I am not a fan of the lancer.
torque bow is the shiznit
Back to top Go down
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:57 am

Lancer all the way. It's THE signature weapon of Gears.
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:49 am

still all about the torque bow, from the execution to the high pitched scream from shooting an enemy in the chest marking the inevitable death haha
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Vambo wrote:
Lancer all the way. It's THE signature weapon of Gears.
while its true that the lancer is the signature weapon but i love torque bow for its lethal blow and explosive if i remember correctly its been a while since i last played GOW but im going to hopefully play beta
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:11 am

I get a more satisfaction from pulling of a headshot with the Torque Bow than I do using the Long Shot Sniper Rifle Twisted Evil They should come with more than 6 ammo though, maybe they do in Gears of War 3!
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:54 am

Ninja wrote:
I get a more satisfaction from pulling of a headshot with the Torque Bow than I do using the Long Shot Sniper Rifle Twisted Evil They should come with more than 6 ammo though, maybe they do in Gears of War 3!

maybe it is possible the clip sized increased, headshots wise nothing beats the boltok headshot moment of a wtf replay, i was called a hacker Sad
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 am

Jt7ice wrote:
Ninja wrote:

maybe it is possible the clip sized increased, headshots wise nothing beats the boltok headshot moment of a wtf replay, i was called a hacker Sad
thats how you know your a pro
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:26 am

Losthalo51 wrote:
Jt7ice wrote:
Ninja wrote:

thats how you know your a pro

your a pro im an alpha silent
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:29 am

hahaha im omega
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:31 am

I can't remember ever using the Boltok pistol! Quite shocking really since it's been there the whole time in the million hours I played Gears of War and plus the million hours I played Gears of War 2! Must include it in the weapon swaps in my annex bot games and try it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:31 am

work your skill on that pistol
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 am

Been trying it today in bot multiplayer and actually it's a decent weapon especially with the headshots it's quite a powerful gun to use liking the sound it makes when fired. I do prefer the Gorgon Pistol though.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:04 pm

you know the name gorgon pistol makes it sound brutal lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)   Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Gears of War weapon so far? (PRE GOW3)
Page 1 of 1