Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE..............

Go down 
+2
L7 Prodigy L7
itsbenniblack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM
itsbenniblack

Clan : Kryll Ever
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 174
Gamertag : Huskieee
GOW cash : 214

OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE.............. Empty
PostSubject: OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE..............   OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE.............. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:06 am

QUITING OUT!!!! i was in a group of 5 playing horde we made it to level 44 WE WERE ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 people just up and left!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why even start and get that far or even close to just leave out?!
Back to top Go down
L7 Prodigy L7
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
L7 Prodigy L7

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : L7 Prodigy L7
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE..............   OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE.............. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:07 am

Lol I hate it when people do that but that's how any game is no matter how close you are to getting something it always ends bad.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE..............   OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE.............. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:16 am

That kept happening to me when I first start playing Horde 2.0 but I use this forum to get Horde players it's shit playing with randoms because it is exactly that... random and there's nothing worse than putting a couple of hours in to get near the end and then people quit. Pisses me of too but getting players in from the team mate finder section will ease your pain Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
L7 Prodigy L7
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
L7 Prodigy L7

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : L7 Prodigy L7
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE..............   OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE.............. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:31 am

It's also good to meet up with friends to.You can count on them more than any random player that's what I usually do when I play Gears.
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE..............   OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE.............. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:57 am

yeh
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE..............   OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE.............. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:51 am

You're lucky you got to 44. Mostly I find randomers leave either:

Straight away - 'cos someone else bought the command post

Wave 4 - 'cos they can't get any kills

Wave 11 - 'cos well, we did the boss didn't we?

After that, it's anyone's guess - stay on private horde and find your friends on the team mate finder - makes the experience so much better!!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE..............   OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE.............. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:09 am

I thinkthat if it's at night, a lot of people don't carry on because they've got to go to bed. 50 waves is a long slug.

The real problem is that people can't fill the empty spaces in standard public matches. If it was possible to do that Horde would be even better than it already is.
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE..............   OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE.............. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:12 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:
I thinkthat if it's at night, a lot of people don't carry on because they've got to go to bed. 50 waves is a long slug.

The real problem is that people can't fill the empty spaces in standard public matches. If it was possible to do that Horde would be even better than it already is.

That's a very strange name for a slug mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE..............   OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE.............. Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG WHAT IS WITH ALL THE..............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: