Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slem Dog
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 3

Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan Empty
PostSubject: Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan   Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:22 pm

I am a mature and (I would like to think) very good GoW player. I have spent time in 1 main GoW clan. In that time (around 2 months) I immediately rose through the ranks of about 50 other players to the rank of squad leader. I led 9 other players in my squad in ranked matches, and scrims against other squads. We prepared strategies for every map, and worked on the skill sets of each player, including myself. We prepared for GB, and would have went on to play competitive if it weren't for a personal issue on my part that forced me to leave. In the time I had to leave, the squad deteriorated and so by the time I had dealt with my personal issue, there was really no squad to return to.

So now I am a competitive Gears player looking for a competitive team to play with. I don't necessarily want a leadership role, even though I have been a squad leader. I only mentioned that position because of how I got it, which was through dedication, discipline, and maturity. I don't mean to sound cocky, I know I'm not the best one out there, but when I play as part of a team, I feel as though I am an important asset to that team.

My K/D is 1.5, and my W/L is 1.6. My K/D is usually above 2.0 when I am playing to win, but it usually gets lowered by matches that I spend working on sniper skills or rushing tactics. My W/L is low because of the past month that I have spent playing without a team.

My GT is: Slem Dog
Send me a friend request/message to let me know about a tryout.
Have a happy holidays
Back to top Go down
crashdown2221
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 14
Gamertag : COGxCRASHDOWN
GOW cash : 16

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan   Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 am

hi my name is COGxCRASHDOWN i have a new clan we r looking for players so hit me up
Back to top Go down
alb101
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : 101 clan
Number of posts : 18
GOW cash : 34

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan   Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 am

the 101 clan is looking 4 1 more dedicate player looks like u would fit good mate ADD ME ALB101
Back to top Go down
alb101
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : 101 clan
Number of posts : 18
GOW cash : 34

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan   Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:10 pm

offer still there m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan   Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Experienced Gears of War Clan Member Looking for New Clan
Page 1 of 1