Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dom or Clayton?

Go down 
+5
BigStu4q
Corroded
Ninja
ThePublicNME
silencer27
9 posters

Who would you rather have seen died? Dom Santiago or Clayton Carmine?
Dom Santiago
Dom or Clayton? Voteleft33%Dom or Clayton? Voteright
 33% [ 5 ]
Clayton Carmine
Dom or Clayton? Voteleft67%Dom or Clayton? Voteright
 67% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
silencer27
New Recruit
New Recruit
silencer27

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 16
Gamertag : silence27trey
GOW cash : 20

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 am

As most of you already know, there was a poll done to determine whether or not Carmine died. Dom's death, at least to me, was completely unexpected. My girlfriend use to not like video games at all until I made her play Gears of War 1 with me and then she was all about Gears of War and her character, Dom. But in 3, when Dom died, she literally teared up lol. I mean to say she cried when Dom sacrificed himself and she didn't like his replacement, Jace simply because he wasn't Dom. Lol. Then she was surprised when Clayton survived and broke his family curse. She said it shouldn've been Carmine lol. So it just gave me an idea on a poll here:

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SEEN DIED? DOM SANTIAGO OR CLAYTON CARMINE?
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:09 am

Oh crap I voted on the wrong one by accident I voted on Dom but was suppose to click on Clayton Carmine Sad

But anyway I voted Carmine it's a shame Dom had to go I remember years ago against General RAAM on insane the amount of times I saved Dom's ass is unreal lol Point being he's been there from the begining same as myself so it's sad to see him go. Clayton didn't feature much in the story of Gears 3 so he should have died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
silencer27
New Recruit
New Recruit
silencer27

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 am

Yeah Dom was awesome and for those of yall who accidentally pick the wrong one, that's fine. This is my first poll, as I just joined today, but I think I made to where you can cancel your vote. So Ninja probably already knows how but to those who don't, there is a link underneath the poll you can click that says "Cancel vote". Thanks for the vote! Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:46 am

silencer27 wrote:
Yeah Dom was awesome and for those of yall who accidentally pick the wrong one, that's fine. This is my first poll, as I just joined today, but I think I made to where you can cancel your vote. So Ninja probably already knows how but to those who don't, there is a link underneath the poll you can click that says "Cancel vote". Thanks for the vote! Smile

Lol seriously I didn't notice that link before! Good that I know now Smile Cancelled my vote and corrected it thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 am

Carmine Must Die!
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:43 am

i think its lame that clayton survies a snipe shot, a helicopter crash, and still lived...Dom, Died as a true hero, R.I.P Dom
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
silencer27
New Recruit
New Recruit
silencer27

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:53 am

It was kinda interesting to see Clayton survive against the odds...and I don't mean to insinuate that because Dom dies and C. Carmine survived, that I hate Carmine because to be honest I wanted the third Carmine to live but damn if it was Carmine in Dom's place I wouldn't think nothin of it. I just thought it was crazy how the main focus was on Carmine dying and then Dom dies...pretty sad. Like having a rug swept out from under your feet. My first thoughts were nah he's not going to leave the tags behind is he? He did die a hero, though.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Clayton should have died in the bath tub as planned. LOL
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 am

clayton all the way!
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 am

well actually they wanted to change the destiny of the carmine family, dom either way would have killed him self cuz he would stand his wifes death, and why the hell benjamin died i liked him?!
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:20 am

didnt like dom at all in gears 3, spent too much time moping about maria dying, completly glossing over the fact that he shot her in the face, fair enough, it was an act of mercy. but she'd still be alive otherwise
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:45 am

He had an Epic Beard though, so that automatically made him awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:03 am

I'm happy with the way it all worked, Dom was right too die and it made a nice change Clayton lived.

Dom dying just put an end to the series which was nice, I think he died too soon in the story but I think it was the way they had planned to go all along (a main character dying) because of the way Dom's life was set up (Brother dying, kids killed, wife missing later to be found and him having to kill her) all that made for an epic Heroic death! Well sort of (i'm a bit disapointed as to how he did die)

Clayton living after being shot at and a heli crash and I think there was a 3rd way was brilliant, Because it was put up to the public as to weither he lived or died and then all these close calls that would normally ended with him dying is brilliant Smile so I voted for Doms death.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
curby
Aaron Griffin
Aaron Griffin
curby

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 303
Gamertag : curby23
GOW cash : 354

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:29 am

Neither really but if i had to choose one i would go for carmine.....
Back to top Go down
VvEVILvvNMEvV
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
VvEVILvvNMEvV

Clan : The NME
Number of posts : 146
Gamertag : ECGxVvEVILvV
GOW cash : 109

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:50 pm

I thought Dom was coming back. I'm glad Carmine lives so I vote Dom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dom or Clayton? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom or Clayton?   Dom or Clayton? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dom or Clayton?
Page 1 of 1