Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheapest weapon codes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoveCrimes
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 20
GOW cash : 24

Cheapest weapon codes? Empty
PostSubject: Cheapest weapon codes?   Cheapest weapon codes? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:49 am

Hey all , new member here . Just wanted to ask what the cheapest code for a weapon skin is. I dont have any codes and dont have any cash for MSP right now. So just wondering what the cheapest one would be online like paypal or something, cause lets just say im not the richest man in the world.. lol.
Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
C00L12345
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Trade Rep : 3
Number of posts : 42
GOW cash : 48

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest weapon codes?   Cheapest weapon codes? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:17 am

I'm unsure what you mean, the only weapon codes i know that exist are the Beta Flaming skins, Gold Retro and the Liquid green skins which are now on the marketplace.

All other skins are on the marketplace only, when you buy them, a code is not generated so you will only find the beta skins, or liquid green, infected omen skin packs.

Please correct me if i'm wrong but i am certain that i am correct.
Back to top Go down
LoveCrimes
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest weapon codes?   Cheapest weapon codes? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 am

Yeah I was a wee bit confused. Because my woman goes with me shopping and would most likley bitch slap me if I spend money MSP lol.
If there was skins like on pay pal for like a dollar maybe shed understand
Back to top Go down
C00L12345
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Trade Rep : 3
Number of posts : 42
GOW cash : 48

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest weapon codes?   Cheapest weapon codes? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:26 am

I don't think these go for $1 alone. You could try ebay, but people go for the most bizzare prices of up to $50 don't fall for it. I've seen some around $10 etc if you have ebay that's if of course. I'd recommend the character codes over the weapon skin ones though, characters are way better. All the best.
Back to top Go down
LoveCrimes
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest weapon codes?   Cheapest weapon codes? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:27 am

thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest weapon codes?   Cheapest weapon codes? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:23 am

We've got Infected Omen skins up for grabs in our next Facebook/forum competition. Also Mechanic Baird Competition started today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheapest weapon codes?   Cheapest weapon codes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheapest weapon codes?
Page 1 of 1