Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stormz 1
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 21
GOW cash : 33

i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys. Empty
PostSubject: i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys.   i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:07 am

one is a tweak in capture the leader, the other is a mode probably for the weekend or something.

1) In capture the leader, maybe extend the time it takes for the leader to be captured, and while he is captured, the person that captured him would be able to view his tac com the same exact way as the leader's so he can see where the opposing team is coming from?

2) a Predator Mode. team deathmatch or warzone/execution rules, except that one whole team has the same tac com as the leader in CTL mode. and this perk will switch from team to team every round. so it gives one team the advantage of hunting the other, and the other being prey. i think it would be cool, with a few balancing tweaks i guess, what yall think?
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys.   i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:17 am

Both ideas sound cool to me....
Back to top Go down
Skagdrew
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 40
GOW cash : 52

PostSubject: Re: i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys.   i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Dont play much CTL but would play predator for sure! Maybe have alternate rounds of full tac com on warzone/execution (though 1 side wud have advantage in close game that went to 4-4) or have it so whichever side has lost more lives has full tac com. Would discourage camping by side in the lead.

I for one wud like to see more game types like this, its a shame there isnt the same level of customizable settings as ther are in say halo3 as im sure the community wud be pumping out loads of exciting game types, which wud keep the game feeling fresh.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys.   i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys. EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:36 am

Predator mode sounds great I would be in favour for that
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys.   i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:25 am

Ninja wrote:
Predator mode sounds great I would be in favour for that

Sounds good to me too. Great ideas these!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys.   i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

i have to ideas i would like to discuss with you guys.
Page 1 of 1