Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction (Let us know about you)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM
itsbenniblack

Clan : Kryll Ever
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 174
Gamertag : Huskieee
GOW cash : 214

Introduction (Let us know about you) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction (Let us know about you)   Introduction (Let us know about you) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:01 pm

this is the arar to come to common ground and get to know the team Smile
Back to top Go down
Entity
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Entity

Clan : K.E.C.
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 21
Gamertag : Exalted Entity
GOW cash : 23

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (Let us know about you)   Introduction (Let us know about you) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 pm

I am Aj, and my gamertag is Exalted Entity. I love gaming, but as I am busy with school and work, I am not online as much as I would like to be. I play all Gears of War games on the Xbox 360, and I pick up on the game fast (right now I am not that hot though since I have been on hiatus from the game for a while). I am from Canada, but I do not know that much French. I am also 19 years old, and I tend to think of myself as not immature (as I do not try to annoy people), but I do my own thing, and I do not force myself to like Jazz, talk with a deep voice, nor do I try to stay silent all of the time (except when the situation demands it). All in all, I am not describable, but as you get to know me, you will understand me. Very Happy

I hope to get to meet you all.

P.S: I am not on the forums much, and I will mostly be on Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (Let us know about you)   Introduction (Let us know about you) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 am

hey all im Stuart, been called Big Stu since i was about 12 and grew to 6ft 1. :p
been a gamer all my life, im currently 28. didnt get into gears until gears 2 came out, that when i bought my first xbox and gears 2 was the only game i owned.
born and raised in england but i recently moved to Finland with my girlfriend and am currently taking Finnish lessons.
when in game im usually in the thick of it with my gnasher, occasionally i like to sit back with the snipe but thats not often.

any questions feel free to ask, add me up on XBL aswell :p
Back to top Go down
Entity
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Entity

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (Let us know about you)   Introduction (Let us know about you) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Welcome to the clan. Very Happy Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (Let us know about you)   Introduction (Let us know about you) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:00 pm

been here since day 1 mate. just have limited net access atm :p
Back to top Go down
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM
itsbenniblack

Clan : Kryll Ever
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 174
Gamertag : Huskieee
GOW cash : 214

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (Let us know about you)   Introduction (Let us know about you) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:11 pm

nice to meet all of you im Benni Black im 27 stay at home dad thats a freelance graphic designer and photographer and down to whoop some ass !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Entity
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Entity

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (Let us know about you)   Introduction (Let us know about you) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Welcome to the Gears Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (Let us know about you)   Introduction (Let us know about you) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction (Let us know about you)
Page 1 of 1