Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myfirst hatemail

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:22 am

"killstealin fag"

This idiot spent half the game following me around like a puppy chainsawing me Laughing

If I did take a kill it wasn't deliberate and we won the game Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:26 am

lol i had the same crap happen in HF.. and in the beta who cares.. people are trying to in a limited amount of time get unlockes for retail
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:28 am

Lol I did that once after getting annoyed with someone stealing multiple kills through out a match, I mean the chainsawing revving following them around thing (was a while ago though)

I got a love mail once saying 'sorry I think I stole your kill'
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:07 am

thats why when they follow me and they get downed i just laugh and watch as he screams for help, shouldve took your own kills not mine Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:11 am

Jt7ice wrote:
thats why when they follow me and they get downed i just laugh and watch as he screams for help, shouldve took your own kills not mine Twisted Evil

I've done that too it's quite satisfying especially if you give them a quick rape lol
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 am

Ninja wrote:
Jt7ice wrote:

I've done that too it's quite satisfying especially if you give them a quick rape lol

haha exactly just before the other team kills him grenade spin his face
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:19 am

i get those all the time but once i lost a round and they sent a message saying "suck my c0ck" i figured it was a 12 year old kid
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:25 am

I have a feeling kill stealing is gonna be worse in Gears of War 3 than the other GOW games even more so if things to unlock require an amount of kills.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:27 am

Ninja wrote:
I have a feeling kill stealing is gonna be worse in Gears of War 3 than the other GOW games even more so if things to unlock require an amount of kills.

yeah it sounds like horrible nightmares all over again
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:33 am

Ninja wrote:

i say we all play the beta together that way it wont happen, i love to hear the 12 year olds out, about how they can beat me up and that they have a gun blah blah blah Rolling Eyes

ok ill admit it i get extremely pissed off when a kid tries to act all big and bad, no offense to the mature ones but hearing them talk like they got a pair irritates me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 am

indefinitely bro but there are some badass kids that i play in a game with them
Back to top Go down
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:15 pm

The nature of Team DeathMatch pretty much means that it's to your teams advantage to kill downed enemies asap. If you're firing at someone who gets downed by another player.... leaving him to finish the down is not always the smart idea.

After playing since Monday I've kinda gotten used to people finishing off my downs and no longer worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:17 am

ah as for me i usually just go my own route and kick arse but sometimes its really not a good idea if their wooping your arse
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 am

Vambo wrote:
The nature of Team DeathMatch pretty much means that it's to your teams advantage to kill downed enemies asap. If you're firing at someone who gets downed by another player.... leaving him to finish the down is not always the smart idea.

After playing since Monday I've kinda gotten used to people finishing off my downs and no longer worry about it.

I agree and disagree with this. If it where Annex I wouldn't care about my downs going missing and for sure if I see a downed enemy I won't hestitate to finish them off they are gonna keep re-spawning anyway.

But Warzone (well in GOW and GOW2) is different since once they dead they are dead. It's easy to quickly figure out who's left in the game if there's only one enemy left and 2 of you and you get the down yet the other runs in saying me me me then that's totally out of order and in my opinion done on purpose.

But yea if there's still a few around leaving a down isn't the best idea but it all depends on the situation and where abouts the other enemies are. Are they close to revive the down or is there just one left camping out somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:12 pm

thats why i only play TDM or DM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Myfirst hatemail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myfirst hatemail   Myfirst hatemail Empty

Back to top Go down

Myfirst hatemail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: