Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vengeful Onyx medal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Vengeful Onyx medal Empty
PostSubject: Vengeful Onyx medal   Vengeful Onyx medal EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 am

Just got this and thought I would share how I did it.

You need another controller or a very willing friend!

Set up a private KOTH match on Checkout. Score to 240, rounds to 1, no bots, change all weapon spawns to the Longshot Sniper Rifle, friendly fire doesn't matter and weapon spawns to after pick up.

Now with the signed in player, or friend, go to where the ink usually is, pick up sniper and look at the opposite spawn you started to get the first kill. Now just look at where the digger/sniper spawn is and your main player will keep spawning there. Just make sure that the person sniping on the ledge where ink spawn is that they are back to the wall, if they go forward a bit it will mess up the spawns!

Just keep headshotting and every 5 kills the main player going for the medal just runs up and executes them. Then picks up there sniper. The other player then can run and kill you and pick up the dropped sniper again and start the process over.

The match will end automatically after 20 minutes but you can get around 10 killed nemesis each match. You need 100 for Onyx.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

Vengeful Onyx medal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeful Onyx medal   Vengeful Onyx medal EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:21 am

I heard that once someone is your nemesis you can kill them over and over and it counts towards the medal. Is this true?
Back to top Go down

Vengeful Onyx medal
Page 1 of 1