Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change your gamertag? And want to change your username?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Change your gamertag? And want to change your username? Empty
PostSubject: Change your gamertag? And want to change your username?   Change your gamertag? And want to change your username? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:02 am

When most members join they choose there forum username as there gamertag. Often people change there gamertags for various reasons and although a username change is available to purchase from the forum shop (using GOW cash not real money). We will allow you to change your username for free if you wish to have your username as your gamertag.

This only applies to those who have changed there gamertag since joining the forums.

You can only do this by replying to this thread. Please do not PM me with this request since once I change your username you will be kicked from the forum and you won't know why.

Once the change of your username has been done I will reply to your post to notify you. You will be able to see the reply here even if you are not logged in (get kicked off). If you are reading the reply whilst still logged in you should then log out and log back in with your new username (your password will remain the same).
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
VvEVILvvNMEvV
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
VvEVILvvNMEvV

Clan : The NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 146
Gamertag : ECGxVvEVILvV
GOW cash : 109

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag? And want to change your username?   Change your gamertag? And want to change your username? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:33 am

I wish to change my user name to my gamertag
My xbox got hacked this week affraid by guy I meet on a other forum and I changed everything on my xbox live account anyways
My GT is VvEVILvvNMEvV thanks ninja Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag? And want to change your username?   Change your gamertag? And want to change your username? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:43 am

VvEVILvvNMEvV wrote:
I wish to change my user name to my gamertag
My xbox got hacked this week affraid by guy I meet on a other forum and I changed everything on my xbox live account anyways
My GT is VvEVILvvNMEvV thanks ninja Very Happy

Your username has now changed, sorry to hear about your Xbox being hacked mate that's shit news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
VvEVILvvNMEvV
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
VvEVILvvNMEvV

Clan : The NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 146
Gamertag : ECGxVvEVILvV
GOW cash : 109

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag? And want to change your username?   Change your gamertag? And want to change your username? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:54 am

Thank u NINJA
I guess it happens when u boost with people u don't know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag? And want to change your username?   Change your gamertag? And want to change your username? Empty

Back to top Go down

Change your gamertag? And want to change your username?
Page 1 of 1