Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your K/D?

Go down 
+20
inviso10
V A L K 3 N
ThePublicNME
Pockets1989
v Wookiee v
Jim Tuna
Ascended Nagato
Ninja
nulgath
Kyrat89
R1chieXD
Desperauxx
VrAzZLe Meister
II TOPKILLER II
BigStu4q
VvEVILvvNMEvV
thegits
ManBearPig
itsbenniblack
MasterSage117
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyrat89
Graphics Manager
Graphics Manager
Kyrat89

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 938
Gamertag : KYRAT89
GOW cash : 1153

What is your K/D? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:28 am

BigStu4q wrote:
nulgath wrote:
well that ratio was from 2 months but this is my current ratio, and i guess im the best, more than 8 Very Happy
FOR THE Locust QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!
What is your K/D? - Page 2 My_gow10

but the difference is i never called you a liar, and if this is indeed your k/d ratio then why did you post this morning saying your ratio was 2.5?

would be easy to have a kd like that offline as you keep asking for a 2day passes every now and again il tell you wot if you face me 1 on 1 il give you a 2day pass for free just to play me
and acording to you picture your have only played 45 matches
Back to top Go down
http://kyratdesigns.motionsforum.com/
Ascended Nagato
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 11
Gamertag : Ascended Nagato
GOW cash : 17

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:42 am

Mines at 1.8
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:44 am

k but im only available for 2 weeks from 30th march, then we can fight cuz at that time i am testing my chaos warrior in exterminatus with my bolter
Back to top Go down
Jim Tuna
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:00 pm

I have a 4.9 K/D, but I would rather have a higher W/L

First post by the way.
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

Number of posts : 579
Gamertag : v Wookiee v
GOW cash : 288

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Every 4.0+ I've encountered does 1 of theses 3 things. Constantly lancers or has a modded controller, or uses power weapons a shit ton. I'm not saying you are doing these but if you are doing any of those, it's not really skill. I mean the Sniper for sure is skill. Torque Bow kind of. If you managed to keep it that high swinging the gnasher then hell yeah good shit.

2.1 Only weapons I use is Sniper Gnasher and occasionally I use my hammerburst.

I have 15,000 kills with Gnasher 2000 with sniper, 2000 with hammerburst and 2000 of a little bit of everything else. Keeping a 2.1 now a days with just a Gnasher isn't as easy anymore considering the Retro and Sawed-off some what ruined most of that. But I still try to make it work.
Back to top Go down
http://thewargods.weebly.com
Jim Tuna
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:46 pm

v Wookiee v wrote:
Every 4.0+ I've encountered does 1 of theses 3 things. Constantly lancers or has a modded controller, or uses power weapons a shit ton. I'm not saying you are doing these but if you are doing any of those, it's not really skill. I mean the Sniper for sure is skill. Torque Bow kind of. If you managed to keep it that high swinging the gnasher then hell yeah good shit.

2.1 Only weapons I use is Sniper Gnasher and occasionally I use my hammerburst.

I have 15,000 kills with Gnasher 2000 with sniper, 2000 with hammerburst and 2000 of a little bit of everything else. Keeping a 2.1 now a days with just a Gnasher isn't as easy anymore considering the Retro and Sawed-off some what ruined most of that. But I still try to make it work.

What? Gnasher = no skill

If some is getting tons of kills with power weapons, that's skill.

Using the variety of weapons available takes a lot of skill to master. Gnasher users are so easy now.
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Yeah okay, that's why no one uses it. Only time I see people whip out the Gnasher is after I'm already 4 pointed (full red circle) and then they hard aim me down from 9 feet away. Which is better then being killed by a sawed-off.. But those kind of Gnasher users do not have skill. I agree. You see the way I learned the game, you got good with gnasher or you get raped. That's how I learned how to play Gears. It's the way I have fun with the game. I love it when I see someone out strafe me to body me or out wall bounce. I sit back in my chair and say damn. Because I RARELY see it anymore. They way people use the Gnasher now, I agree they use it effortlessly without skill. Perfecting the wallbounce while being accurate with the Gnasher.. That's skill. Boomshot is not skill, digger is not skill, frag grenades and incenary are not skill, Inking someone and lancering then down is not skill.... These are all power weapons that require little to no effort. You just pick a spot fire away and hope to get a lucky kill or maybe even a double with the boomshot. That's NOT skillful in anyway. Any idiot can get a kill with those.

Lancer, Hammerburst. It depends how you use it. They don't bother me to much personally but modding someone down with the hammerburst is not skill either. You have an advantage he doesn't. That doesn't make you better what so ever.

Retro Lancer and Sawed-Off are noob guns, the creators themselves said they add these guns to make it easier on the newer players to get kills. AKA NO SKILL.

You see all these weapons were mostly made to slow down the gnasher users so other players could get kills. That's EXACTLY why they made the sawed-off and Retro lancer and increased the damage on everything else.
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:14 pm

im mostly use the gnasher, sometimes the lancer will come out to play on certain maps (gridlock, bulletmarsh) i try and get the sniper whenever i can but sometimes im not quick enough, i also try and get the frag grenades, but thats mostly due to the fact that i want the explosive kills medal.
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:09 am

i hate gnashers in versus online as the connection makes me keep missing all the time, it just shoots like a second after i clicked it sometimes 10 seconds, damm i hate servers in USA
Back to top Go down
Pockets1989
New Recruit
New Recruit
Pockets1989

Number of posts : 14
Gamertag : TORQUE BRO 1
GOW cash : 18

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:48 am

Ctl I'm 3.9
Koth 1.9
Wingman 3.3
Tdm 2.5
And I don't really play warzone or execution but I will once I've got my 500 leader caps
Back to top Go down
v Wookiee v
Gnasher Master
Gnasher Master
v Wookiee v

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:59 pm

nulgath wrote:
i hate gnashers in versus online as the connection makes me keep missing all the time, it just shoots like a second after i clicked it sometimes 10 seconds, damm i hate servers in USA

That's your connection not the game.
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 am

the server is in freakin USA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 am

I'd say mine is 2.0+

This is based on TDM since it's the main gamemode I play.

Here's my current stats

Weekly
K/D = 2.4 (372 kills 154 deaths)
W/L = 2.6 (21 wins 8 losses)

Monthly
K/D = 2.2 (786 kills 347 deaths)
W/L = 1.8 (40 wins 22 losses)

All time
K/D = 1.3 (7607 kills 5769 deaths)
W/L = 1.1 (551 wins 493 losses)

Now the 'all time' is bad I know but that's because in the first few months of release I let my girlfriend play alot and whilst it was fun watching her shooting at the clouds it damaged my K/D ratio. Also in the first few months I spent alot of time trying to get supers with the Boltok (for videos) and it really isn't the ideal weapon to go against a gnasher lol so I suffered alot of deaths in those days.

But I'm working on improving it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Shocked wow nice, but death-count wow is high
Back to top Go down
V A L K 3 N
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 1

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:44 pm

MasterSage117 wrote:
I know a lot of people who don't really care for it, I on the other hand actually try to keep my K/D as high as possible.

Right now mines is 1.6 and a couple of weeks ago it was 1.8 so I'm getting worried that I am starting to slack! Sad So yeah, I want to know what your K/D in versus multiplayer is people Very Happy

TDM: 7.8
CTL: 10.5
Wing: 7.0

Anybody who wants to play can send me a friend request. GT: V A L K 3 N
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:08 pm

yh sure i will add u today, but i will check when i got some time
Back to top Go down
inviso10
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
inviso10

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 22
Gamertag : inviso10
GOW cash : 30

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 am

mine is 1.2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nincenter
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:05 pm

inviso10 wrote:
mine is 1.2 Very Happy
well thats an average, but still its good
Back to top Go down
inviso10
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
inviso10

PostSubject: nulgath   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:42 am

Thanks what is yours?
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:18 am

nulgath wrote:

playing against bots?
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:00 am

Probably nothing BUT casual bots lol
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
inviso10
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
inviso10

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:30 am

Dang thats really good!
Back to top Go down
VrAzZLe Meister
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
VrAzZLe Meister

Number of posts : 90
Gamertag : VrAzZLe Meister
GOW cash : 99

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 am

An 8.3 had to have been attained through private.

Anyhow, I think my total is ~3.0.
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 am

Mine is around a 2.0....
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your K/D?   What is your K/D? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your K/D?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War Fans :: GEARS OF WAR FORUMS :: Gears of War 3-
Jump to: