Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS

Go down 
+7
2pacalypse Now
The Wooden Mask
nulgath
BigStu4q
itsbenniblack
Ninja
tymboslycebouncez
11 posters
AuthorMessage
tymboslycebouncez
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
tymboslycebouncez

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 88
Gamertag : n33dWaLLz2PLaY
GOW cash : 102

OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS Empty
PostSubject: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:31 am

LIKES or DISLIKES about the new maps? which one is ur favorite? do you like the way they redid jacinto?

personally i like artillery the most just due to the fact the tornado is pretty sweet. haven't played on raven down yet but i remember from the 1st gears it was real small if i was correct. i also have the pleasure to say i took out 4 people on guardian with one frag grenade (including the leader) and then killed the last person so basically i took out the whole team which got oooh's and aahhhh's from my teammates.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tymboslyce
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:47 am

DISLIKE No private Guardian. Mad
Back to top Go down
tymboslycebouncez
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
tymboslycebouncez

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:52 am

yeah i wuz thinkin dat same thing!!!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 am

The 10 kills as leader is going to be a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
tymboslycebouncez
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
tymboslycebouncez

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:14 am

already have mine bounce
Back to top Go down
tymboslycebouncez
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
tymboslycebouncez

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:39 am

Publik NME no1 wrote:

i just thought of it....the reason for no private guardian is so you can't "cheat" to get the 10 kills as the guardian for the ivory skin
Back to top Go down
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM
itsbenniblack

Clan : Kryll Ever
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 174
Gamertag : Huskieee
GOW cash : 214

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 am

i LOVE the new maps!!!!!!!!! all of them especially Raven Down, why?, you ask? ok i will tell you Smile

its a 4 cornered free for all 5 on 5 gnasherland battle zone with only frags and fire nades.. it allows you to really see who good people are with the gnasher or sawd off.. no camping for the whole round, no idle boosting, no cherry picking power weapons (it means waiting in that area for power weap. to re spawn over and over).. its the ideal place to prove skill..

the other maps are great i just love the free range of movement on all the other boards, the ample space to run around like a mad man is just pure genus lol
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:09 am

tymboslycebouncez wrote:
Publik NME no1 wrote:

i just thought of it....the reason for no private guardian is so you can't "cheat" to get the 10 kills as the guardian for the ivory skin

epic have never had a problem with boosting before, dont see why they would bother now
Back to top Go down
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM
itsbenniblack

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:15 am

BigStu4q wrote:
tymboslycebouncez wrote:
Publik NME no1 wrote:

epic have never had a problem with boosting before, dont see why they would bother now

it is actually easy to get its just a riddle that had to be solved to get it. you need 4 people you know to join in and help so not only do you feel great that you got the new skins but you actually earned it with teamwork. we also got that force multiplier skin as well by us playing together so long trying to get the ivory skins.
Back to top Go down
tymboslycebouncez
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
tymboslycebouncez

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 am

dat ivory skin looks nice, although i do like to rock my halloween skins wit da new orange and my onyx gnasher.
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 am

i am still not conviced in buying the FON as the only thing i like is jacinto and the savage hunter
Back to top Go down
itsbenniblack
General RAAM
General RAAM
itsbenniblack

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:26 pm

nulgath wrote:
i am still not conviced in buying the FON as the only thing i like is jacinto and the savage hunter

i promise you it was well worth it
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Its worth WAYY more then 800 points imo lol. I would have gladly paied 1600 for just that.
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
2pacalypse Now
New Recruit
New Recruit
2pacalypse Now

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 16
GOW cash : 18

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:17 pm

The noise of the tornado on artillery is beginning to annoy me. Great to see raven down again though, looks awesome with the snowstorm. Overall im impressed with the pack
Back to top Go down
MrCakeMan14
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
MrCakeMan14

Number of posts : 46
Gamertag : xxAmaZing BRxx
GOW cash : 60

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Publik NME no1 wrote:
I like the maps, but I wish they would take it easy on bringing old maps within the map packs. About they private guradian, omg when r they bringing it in?! Crying or Very sad The "I've Got This" achievement is a killer.
Back to top Go down
SKN DeathLord
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
SKN DeathLord

Clan : SKN
Number of posts : 112
Gamertag : SKN DeathLord
GOW cash : 139

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Yeah to get the ivory you need to go in as a party of 5 and then nearly always will get all bots against you, get the other guys to down the bots for ya and take the kills but you will only get a couple of goes before people start joining in on thwe other team so just come out and go back in again.
Back to top Go down
http://sknclan.shivtr.com/
inviso10
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
inviso10

Number of posts : 22
Gamertag : inviso10
GOW cash : 30

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:36 am

i like it ,its just, the new guardian update where you play a couple regular maps then the DLC maps though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nincenter
L7 Prodigy L7
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
L7 Prodigy L7

Number of posts : 64
Gamertag : L7 Prodigy L7
GOW cash : 80

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 am

One of my favorite maps so far from the FONM is Raven Down. That map is straight forward gnasher slaughter map and it's one of the smallest GOW3 maps I have played.
Back to top Go down
inviso10
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
inviso10

Number of posts : 22
Gamertag : inviso10
GOW cash : 30

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:10 am

Im sorry i made absolutley no sense. I meant i do not like the new update where u play a couple regular non-dlc maps then the dlc map.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nincenter
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:32 pm

L7 Prodigy L7 wrote:
One of my favorite maps so far from the FONM is Raven Down. That map is straight forward gnasher slaughter map and it's one of the smallest GOW3 maps I have played.

most definatly.
Back to top Go down
nulgath
Grenadier
Grenadier
nulgath

Number of posts : 761
Gamertag : Lord Deathforge
GOW cash : 427

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 pm

oh raven down, i freaking hate it, although it looks freakin awesome, and i hate it cuz u cant take out campers easily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS   OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS Empty

Back to top Go down

OPINIONS ON FORCES OF NATURE MAPS
Page 1 of 1