Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks and hello, looking to play GoW3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oo J o IK eR oO
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 3

Thanks and hello, looking to play GoW3 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks and hello, looking to play GoW3   Thanks and hello, looking to play GoW3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:36 pm

I'm here to play GoW3 and have been a serious gears gamer ever sense the first came out. Im looking for people to play on this game for TDM, private or whatever im down. Ive been playing and leveling by myself and it starts to get boring once in a while, so id be down to play with anyone. I've serious fan of the sniper in this game ever sense the first with sniper battles. If anyone wants to play private or competitve multiplayer ill be down. im usually on more during the weeks depending because im getting ready for football and weekends like to get social Wink Thanks for this is a great forum

GT- Oo J o IK eR oO
Back to top Go down
The Wooden Mask
Imperial Magi
Imperial Magi
The Wooden Mask

Clan : DEED
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 1202
Gamertag : The Wooden Mask
GOW cash : 921

Thanks and hello, looking to play GoW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and hello, looking to play GoW3   Thanks and hello, looking to play GoW3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:56 am

Welcome to the forums! Plenty of people around here to game with, just leave a post on the team mate finder section and im sure they will join up with you.
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com

Thanks and hello, looking to play GoW3
Page 1 of 1