Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gears of War 3 Community Montage!

Go down 
5 posters

Sounds like a good idea?
Yes!
Gears of War 3 Community Montage! Voteleft100%Gears of War 3 Community Montage! Voteright
 100% [ 8 ]
No!
Gears of War 3 Community Montage! Voteleft0%Gears of War 3 Community Montage! Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
LeaKy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
Gamertag : LeaKyy
GOW cash : 5

Gears of War 3 Community Montage! Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 3 Community Montage!   Gears of War 3 Community Montage! EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Hey everyone!
I know I'm not well known in the whole montage making region, so many of you don't know who I am. Well, that doesn't necessarily matter, but what does is that, I'm making a community montage for Gears of War 3 and anyone can send in their clips! Realize though, only good ones will be inserted, also, you can send as many as you'd like, cause more than one will be used for sure! Also, for people thinking this is going to look like total crap, it won't! I've been editing for a couple of years and I'm going to put %120 effort into making this amazing! This is entirely for everyone! Let me know if you guys are interested and if this sounds like a good idea! If you have any questions, my contact information will be listed below.

Ways to contact me:
Aim: tonyizill
Email: fragnade12@hotmail.com
Gamertag: LeaKyy
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Community Montage!   Gears of War 3 Community Montage! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:21 am

Sounds like a good idea to me, I'm sure many montage videos will start appearing and being posted.

Oh and welcome to the Forums cheers

If you make a site or blog or forum to host this community montage feel free to link to it in your signature or you could even host it on here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Community Montage!   Gears of War 3 Community Montage! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:43 am

ninja it smells like a spam post.... just saying
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Community Montage!   Gears of War 3 Community Montage! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:58 am

Yea I thought that too but I then thought I would entertain it and see where it goes...
Back to top Go down
LeaKy
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Community Montage!   Gears of War 3 Community Montage! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:20 am

Lol, guys, it's not. I'm being totally serious. Also, thanks ninja for the tip! Haha.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Community Montage!   Gears of War 3 Community Montage! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 am

There's a member on here named curby if you click the members link located at the top and send him a PM asking if you can use some parts of his videos to add to the montage. I'll probably add some of my own up real soon you can use any part of them but it would be nice if you would put our link in your video description (or even on the video somewhere like the credits) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Community Montage!   Gears of War 3 Community Montage! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:06 am

well if it all goes well i would like to see this. but we need someone who is subscribed to a ton of people on youtube to upload it
Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Community Montage!   Gears of War 3 Community Montage! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:11 am

i approve of this yes, lets see a montage
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
LeaKy
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Community Montage!   Gears of War 3 Community Montage! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:06 am

Okay Ninja! No problem, I'll post it somewhere for everyone to see! And @Losthalo51, I'm going to try sending it to Gearsopedia through a PM and see if they post it. Hopefully they do! And it would be great if everyone who wants to be apart of it sends me their clips (meaning the good part of the gameplay already split/cut out from the rest) from a Filefront.com or Megaupload.com link in a PM, and make sure they're zipped!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Community Montage!   Gears of War 3 Community Montage! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3 Community Montage!
Page 1 of 1