Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gears Montage (Looking For Video)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mcziggywiggy
New Recruit
New Recruit
Mcziggywiggy

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
GOW cash : 7

Gears Montage (Looking For Video) Empty
PostSubject: Gears Montage (Looking For Video)   Gears Montage (Looking For Video) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:34 am

I've been wanting to make a gears montage for awhile but have no way of recording my own shit so I was thinking on could get on the forum and ask you guys if you could send me your raw videos and I will try to construct and montage of a bunch of different players and feature each player I get in a section. This is completely for fun and I have all of adobe cs5 on my computer and no reason to use. so how ever you can get you video to me if your willing to give me you videos just to mess around with.

I'm honestly not sure how to get videos of that size sent to me either so if anyone could help me out with that, it would be awesome
So just let me know if your intrested
Back to top Go down
Samsquanch2
New Recruit
New Recruit
Samsquanch2

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 6
Gamertag : Samsquanch2
GOW cash : 10

Gears Montage (Looking For Video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears Montage (Looking For Video)   Gears Montage (Looking For Video) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:22 am

Hey, I'm not that great at editing and I posted some of my highlights on youtube. Its 19 min long so it should help. Here is the Url...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puU8Ru0NC40&list=UUPX3NSdUqusOsUj_PB9sHMg&index=5&feature=plcp

Not sure if you can get the footage directly from there or not but its 720p HD. There is also a cool quad with a 5th & 6th clean up kill as the featured video on my channel. Keep me posted if you are able to use it.

Back to top Go down

Gears Montage (Looking For Video)
Page 1 of 1