Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement

Go down 
3 posters

agree/disagree
agree
Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement Voteleft0%Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement Voteright
 0% [ 0 ]
disagree
Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement Voteleft33%Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement Voteright
 33% [ 1 ]
totally agree
Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement Voteleft67%Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement Voteright
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
bobby47
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
GOW cash : 9

Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement   Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:18 am

Lets be honest, epic is obviously going in a bad direction with this franchise and crapping out all this ridiculous content. It is turning into halo Sad It's not about skill nemore when it comes to gears of war, nothing makes sense anymore, the characters r saying all these lame phrases. The girl gears are screaming half the time in this annoying nasally screech. The fact that no1 is playing WingMan on Gears 3 is a sign that u have failed to obtain the true Gears Pro's. Even further back, the gameplay is so chaotic that warzone/execution r out of the question. It's a mess, a very very very very very polished turd. Epic, u can polish a turd all u want, but it will still be a turd. Now, the gameplay in gears of war 3/and this new judgement gears?... Is alot more realistic, but, making a game have a more REALISTIC FEEL TO THE GAMEPLAY, does not make the game better off. There is a limit in which u can take that aspect for a game like gears, and u had reached nearly the perfect point at gears 2..."nearly". Sure go ahead and enhance the graphics, add new things, but don't mess with the feel of the gameplay when u have it right. How your character moves, grabs the wall, blindfires, the feel of the gnasher, the feel of the sniper, the roady run, the wall grab cancelling, the classic shotgun/wall bouncing battles, ect...I could go on forever. Gears 1: great game for the time, connection issues/gameplay issues. Gears 2: Perfect Gameplay, sadly major connection/matchmaking issues/some very slight gameplay issues/needs graphics reboot. Gears 3: Looks Shiny and cool, but in the end it's just a game that u can take no more of after a few weeks. As I c it, they should start back at where they left off at on gears 2 and fix the major connection issues, enhance the graphics, tweak the gameplay very carefully, make some more great maps. Gears 1: Maps: epic Gears 2: Maps:epic aswell Gears 3: Maps: HORRID/It's like some grotesque hybrid of halo/gears maps. NOW, most of all, they have gotten out of touch with the DEFAULT weapons. I don't even have to say it because u know already but i will. For the love of Moses what r u trying to pull Epic? With the Retro Lancer and the Sawed Off Shotgun. Really??? I mean sure, go ahead and make them MAP based weapons like boomshot/digger. But don't put that in the hands of all these ******* at the beggining of each round? Retro, O My Damn, destroys the flow of the game. And not as bad, the Sawed Off is just killer also. SMH "shaking my head" at u guys. It's sad, it's like the main core that made gears 1-2 r mostly gone and all these new people came in and screwed with everything. For example, this happened to Infinity Ward. MW2 was epic for the time, graphics needed to be enhanced a little, and game play did't need to be touched at all. Connection was great. Yay, they got this 4 sure 4 the next game right...wrong. Infinity Ward broke up, a new group of people got together to make the game and tweaked the gameplay just a little too much and now the gameplay feels like a grose mess. It is hard to notice at first, but the more u play, the more it feels like a pathetic chaotic game with major spawning issues. This is partially what I mean when it comes to messing with the gameplay. Except epic did it on a much larger scale. COD being such a fast paced game made the slight gameplay tweak a much bigger problem then it should have been for mutiplayer. When it comes to gears, the gameplay was almost perfect at gears 2 (although it might not have seemed like it to some because they suck and or the major major major major connection/lag issues) and it needed to be tweaked a very small amount. OK, cool, epics got this right......wrong. They completely changed everything when it comes to gameplay to try and make it feel more realistic. No, it needed to be tweaked, not changed. SMH SMH... YEP, I know, what the Hell. Don't even tell me to go back to the older gears or stop playing. don't worry. I did after a few weeks of playing gears of war 3. SMH. I am back to playing gears 2 wingman, enjoying it thoroughly. But Damn DAMN DAMN is the connection/Lag/Matchmaking a huge problem. Gears 3 should have updated the graphics, tweaked the gameplay a tiny amount, add some non retarded content, dished out some great new levels more of the same, FIXED the connection/hosting issues "dedicated servers", Fixed the matchmaking bull, .....if they did those things, then u got a franchise that did the right things. But no, they made gears 3 "an entirely different game, while incorporating some of the things that needed to be fixed into the wrong game" All fun and games for a short period of time, but no keeper. Multiplayer/online is the heart of a Great video game nowadays, and u stabbed gears of war in the heart. I will not dish another red cent to epic if they do not wise up. Make a classic gears of war. No childishly bloody content, no ridiculous screaming/yelling, what is this pathetic beast mode pshhhtttt "what is this halo?", get rid of the cartoony/arcade feel of this game, get the real gears fans back, it's never to late. If we check out some great gameplay vids on youtube of a new gears game and c that it's a the proper continuation of where gears 1-2 left off when it comes to gameplay, then we're talking. Until then i'll be SMH... They will not listen, very very very sad face Sad
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement   Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 am

moved to the correct area
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement   Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Sorry but Gears multiplayer is way better than Gears 2 IMO.

I can't believe there are still people moaning about the SOS & Retro. The SOS has a range of about a foot if you can't counter that then you deserve to die.

As far as the retro goes, again it has terrible range and accuracy. If anything it's the fact that the normal Lancer is under powered and players get fed up of pumping a full clip into an opponent only to still get blown away by their Gnasher.

Gnasher Whores are the ones that moan most, as Epic put some weapons into the game that are now able to counter it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement   Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement
Page 1 of 1