Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do these improve your aiming?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jstkknass
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 3
GOW cash : 5

Do these improve your aiming? Empty
PostSubject: Do these improve your aiming?   Do these improve your aiming? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Kyrat89
Graphics Manager
Graphics Manager
Kyrat89

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 938
Gamertag : KYRAT89
GOW cash : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Do these improve your aiming?   Do these improve your aiming? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:02 am

you need to cheat your way of playing in my opinion i wud stick to the way the game shud be played
Back to top Go down
http://kyratdesigns.motionsforum.com/
xXx.EPIC.xXx
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do these improve your aiming?   Do these improve your aiming? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:44 am

They're not cheats as they are tournament legal
Back to top Go down
Kyrat89
Graphics Manager
Graphics Manager
Kyrat89

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 938
Gamertag : KYRAT89
GOW cash : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Do these improve your aiming?   Do these improve your aiming? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:36 pm

still a mod
Back to top Go down
http://kyratdesigns.motionsforum.com/
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Do these improve your aiming?   Do these improve your aiming? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Hmmmm this is an interesting one....

Yes it is a mod but not everyone has the same hand/thumb shape or hand agility. It's the equivalent of a custom Bowling Ball or Golf Club, IMO.

It's the rapid fire and programmable pads that are the game changers, and should be banned.

BTW I don't use them, but don't see any problem with this particular mod.
Back to top Go down
jstkknass
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Do these improve your aiming?   Do these improve your aiming? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:29 pm

I agree with publik. I have XXL hands, but when I play badminton, nobody has ever said that I'm cheating just because I have thick grip tape around my racquet handles! I'll give these sharpshooters a go and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
xXx.EPIC.xXx
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do these improve your aiming?   Do these improve your aiming? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 pm

As Publik NME has stated, not everyone has the same hand/thumb shape hand or hand agility. Maybe the sharpshooters could help put players on a more level playing field? My hands are not especially large, but I could probably add one or two to see if it improves my gaming. However, having been a gamer for many years it could be difficult to adjust to a new analog stick height? Will be interesting to see what the above poster has to say when they try them out!
Back to top Go down
Known
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 21
Gamertag : rKn0wn
GOW cash : 30

PostSubject: Re: Do these improve your aiming?   Do these improve your aiming? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:12 am

wouldnt consider this a mod myself. also wouldnt think it would help either tho.
Back to top Go down
jstkknass
New Recruit
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Do these improve your aiming?   Do these improve your aiming? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:54 pm

I thought I'd get back to you with an update.

Purchased two packs of Sharpshooter a couple of weeks ago for £14.95 and they arrived next day (nice). After a few hours of use I found that 4 stacked on top of the right analog and one on the left worked best for me (so I have a spare).

Do they improve gameplay? Yes.

My KD has gone up dramatically, I'm beating my friends who I always struggled to beat before and they make me feel more relaxed, so when there's a bit of a skirmish, I no longer aimlessly shoot like a fucking retard!

Are they worth it? Yes.

When I started the post I was reluctant, but they dropped in price from £9.99 to £7.95. I'm a tight bastard and did not want to pay £9.99, but I got 2 packs for £14.95 as I thoughts I'd need two packs because of my huge wanking spanners Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Do these improve your aiming?   Do these improve your aiming? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:26 am

jstkknass wrote:
I thoughts I'd need two packs because of my huge wanking spanners Smile
LMAO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do these improve your aiming?   Do these improve your aiming? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do these improve your aiming?
Page 1 of 1