Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team T0XIC recruiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T0XIC R3VoLv3R
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
T0XIC R3VoLv3R

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 43
Gamertag : R3VoLv3R 85
GOW cash : 57

Team T0XIC recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Team T0XIC recruiting   Team T0XIC recruiting EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:37 am

Hey guys and girls Team T0XIC is recruiting we are looking for active members over the age of 18 as the clan is a mature one.
We are looking for top horde players who enjoy insane with 3 hard mutators we plan to break into the top 100 on each map, you must be a team player who has a mic and will listen to instructions. We are also looking for competative multiplayer players we enjoy KOTH as it is team based and you can rack up kills. If interested in either the horde side of it or the multiplayer side of our recruitment please pm me or add me on xbox live gamertag is T0XIC R3VoLv3R or respond to this thread.

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE.

WE WILL GIVE YOU A TRIAL AND IF YOUR INTERESTED IN JOINING YOU WILL HAVE TO CHANGE TAG TO T0XIC .......
AS WE ALL WEAR OUR COLOURS : )

Some of recent achievements are TOXIC CRYSTAL is in most top 100 on arcade chapters go have a look and T0XIC GUNMAN is ranked 76 in the world on bulletmarsh in horde.

I look forward to hearing from you : )
PLEASE ADD US ON FACEBOOK Team(toxic)

Regards R3VoLv3R
Back to top Go down
iBounceX
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 2
GOW cash : 2

PostSubject: Re: Team T0XIC recruiting   Team T0XIC recruiting EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:23 am

we challenge TOXIC clan my name is iMotion BounceX on xbox message when ready. lets do a 2v2 or 3v3 or 4v4
Back to top Go down
T0XIC R3VoLv3R
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
T0XIC R3VoLv3R

PostSubject: Re: Team T0XIC recruiting   Team T0XIC recruiting EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:15 am

Sounds good to me add me on live gamertag T0XIC R3VoLv3R just to show its a legit challenge : )
Back to top Go down
T0XIC R3VoLv3R
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
T0XIC R3VoLv3R

PostSubject: Re: Team T0XIC recruiting   Team T0XIC recruiting EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Recent clan update achievement - my team of Gunman, Alien , supermacster and blackjack including myself are ranked 72-76 on mercy check it out Very Happy insane horde with 3 hard mutators we own with a 1.21 mil score we did get twins on 50 so can be forgiven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team T0XIC recruiting   Team T0XIC recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Team T0XIC recruiting
Page 1 of 1