Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Clan/Team that needs people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ampersandkid
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1
GOW cash : 3

New Clan/Team that needs people Empty
PostSubject: New Clan/Team that needs people   New Clan/Team that needs people EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Hey people, I'm Ampersand. I play a lot of KotH, but am open to any other game type. I'd love to have a group of cool people to play with. This team/clan doesn't really have a name yet though lol. I'm not the best player out there, but I like to think I'm pretty decent, and really want to get better.
Sure, I love to win but I also think its important to help other people get better, so skill level doesn't matter, nor do you need a mic.
So if this sounds interesting to you, go ahead and reply to this thread or send me a message on xbl GT: AmpersandKiD.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
AirBorneCharlie
New Recruit
New Recruit

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 4
GOW cash : 6

New Clan/Team that needs people Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan/Team that needs people   New Clan/Team that needs people EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Join The Airborne Clans Very Happy

My clans is just starting at zero members lol i looking for good player to do clans/gb matches. I mostly play EXE, TDM Mostly. You have to change your name Airborne______
Back to top Go down

New Clan/Team that needs people
Page 1 of 1