Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:34 am

Microsoft has slapped a release date on the multiplayer demo of Gears of War: Judgment, which will offer players the chance to go hands-on with the game's class-based competitive OverRun Mode. Anyone pre-ordering the game through a GameStop PowerUp Rewards membership in North America, will be able to get access to the demo three days early.

The Gears of War: Judgment OverRun multiplayer demo will be available to all Xbox Live Gold members alongside the launch of the game in the US on March 19th, whereas GameStop PowerUp Rewards members who've pre-ordered the game can download the demo from March 15th. The offer applies retroactively to anyone who has already pre-ordered.

Any multiplayer XP earned playing the demo will be carried over into the main game, giving you a headstart in levelling up, unlocking medals, weapon skins and achievements. As well as three-day early access to the demo, GameStop pre-orders will also grant the 'Young Marcus' multiplayer skin and Lambent weapon skins.

Gears of War: Judgment is out on March 19th in North America, which is when the demo will also be available to all XBL Gold subs. The game will also be out in Europe on March 22nd.

Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March Med_gears_of_war_judgment_ZJRjP

[Via Major Nelson]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Americans get all the best stuff early Sad

Edit: this actually works out ok for me, since i can't get judgement on release day if the demo's free i can get started on my MP level and medals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:34 pm

but we dont get the cool exclusive stuff on some games sometimes..lol
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:21 pm

I never thought of that one BigStu, I won't be getting gears of release day but atleast can start on multiplayer Smile
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:57 am

OwnWorstNME wrote:
I never thought of that one BigStu, I won't be getting gears of release day but atleast can start on multiplayer Smile

cheers yeah at first i was abit bummed but then i realised that so i guess its not too bad :p
Back to top Go down
Kyrat89
Graphics Manager
Graphics Manager
Kyrat89

Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 938
Gamertag : KYRAT89
GOW cash : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:08 am

i wana play now
Back to top Go down
http://kyratdesigns.motionsforum.com/
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:19 am

me too, i can't wait
bounce
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:29 pm

I've played it! Cool

All XP earned will carry over to the actual game as long as you play your copy by the 29th March.

The Beta has only one map and the only game type is Overrun.... but it's awesome! Cool

There is a lot to get used to, but it's damn good fun.
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 pm

is it out already? i thought it was just a normal demo and not a beta.

that rule sucks abit, don't know if i'll have my copy by the 29th Sad
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Its a preorder bonus from GAME I think BigStu, from what I understand from the other topic iys an eatly access bonus.
but yeah how shit is that, play the demo but you gotta play the game with in 7days, so tough shit if you can't afford it before then!! Lol
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:38 pm

OwnWorstNME wrote:
so tough shit if you can't afford it before then!! Lol

yeah thats kinda harsh, i have pre-ordered mine but i can't get it on release date i have an 'estimated' delivery date of 23rd march - 2nd april, so hopefully i'll have it by then, although i may still be grinding for seriously 3.0
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:48 pm

How come you can't get it on release date if you have preordered it?
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:24 pm

don't know, muct be in relation to where i live, got it from amazon and after i'd paid they sent me a message saying i wasn't eligable for release day delivery. i don't mind too much as long as i get it relativly soon after release date. if they take the piss i'll be on the phone giving them hell Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:37 pm

That's bullshit that they only told you that after you paid for it, hope it arrives sharpish for you mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March   Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo Coming in March
Page 1 of 1