Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your top 5 all time Favourite Games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  Empty
PostSubject: Your top 5 all time Favourite Games    Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:39 am

If you had to pick any game or games series as your favourites what would they be, in order, 1 being your favourite.

Also why are they in your top 5?! can be any reason.

Mine are:

AT FIVE:

Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvGyxgEzaHCYDhCqle42iKsshyojU4fQOvgq4jNklAuVRm_Jmqnw

Assassin's Creed (The series)

I couldn't pick one of the games as my favourite, so Its all of them for this spot, I've loved this game since I first played it, even if the first game was very repetitive, Ezio's Story games where just beautiful and he was an amazing protagonist.

AT FOUR:

Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  Gtacollection1600x1200_2

GTA (The Series)

Again, just amazing games, fun to play, from the old 2d all the way to 3d, and the humour is brilliant.

AT THREE:

Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  Evolution-of-link

Zelda (The Series)

Again all the games are brilliant, but mainly the N64 and Wind waker are just amazing games. Love them. simple really. lol

AT TWO:

Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  Borderlands2

Borderlands 2

The graphics, Humor, Action, Guns, Story, pretty much everything about this game is perfect.
Love it so much, SIMPLE!

AND FINALLY AT NUMBER ONE:

Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  Img_bs1dc

Broken Sword 1 & 2 & 3

I've only included number 1 & 2 7 3 in this as even tho I there is a 4th I've not got an PC powerful enough to play this game, lol. even tho I have it there waiting. and I'm so excited about number 5 coming out this year.

I've completed number 1 & 2 so many times, have them downloaded on my iPod and I've completed it so many times.

The story and the characters in it are brilliant.
Highly recommend this game to any fan of Point&Click!

So whats yours & Why????!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 all time Favourite Games    Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:53 am

can't do fancy pics like you but heres mine:

1. Resident evil - original playstation version. spent weeks playing this game over and over again when i was a teen, absolutly loved every minute of it Smile

2. Assassins Creed: Brotherhood. my favourite of the franchise, after all the story and side quests i just loved sending my guys out to kill people all over the world

3.Gears of war Franchise. Gears 1 was the reason i bought an xbox in the first place after playing it round a friends house

4. Streets of Rage - Megadrive. completed on a daily basis for over 3 years, nothing better then having some beers and playing an old school scroller

5. Saints Row franchise. Funny stuff throughout, can be sandboxed for hours and still loads of fun
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 all time Favourite Games    Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:04 am

Streets of rage is a Classic dude, love that game, good choices
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 all time Favourite Games    Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 am

1- Red Dead Redemption

2- Resident Evil 4

3- GOW3

4- Mass Effect 2

5- Borderlands 2

Last edited by Publik NME no1 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 all time Favourite Games    Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 pm

1. mine is a tie...Gears of war/The Legend of Zelda, first games (Back on super nintendo, and Xbox 360)
2. DMC - Devil may cry Series
3. Resident evil series
4. Bioshock series
5. Guitar hero series
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 all time Favourite Games    Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:23 am

1. GEARS OF WAR SERIES.
No need to explain this one as it's just AWESOME!

2. MASS EFFECT 2 & 3.
Didn't play the first one, started with 3 and then 2 and just loved it.
Amazing graphics, storyline and love the fact that your chioces effect the game play. EPIC!

3. BODERLANDS 2.
Bit of a slow burner for me. Loved the graphics as it was different to what i was use to playing but now i must admit i kinda love it! Characters are funny and i loved building up my Turret. it's just a fun game.

4. RESIDENT EVIL 5. This game actually got me back into gaming and I loved playing it with Publik.

5. JAK & DAXTER 1. I just loved playing this game. It was funny and i love the missions you had to do. It was just fun.

Although this is my top 5 at the mo, i think once i have finished Dead Space 3 it will change as it's just an amazing game, great graphics and really is scary in places!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your top 5 all time Favourite Games    Your top 5 all time Favourite Games  Empty

Back to top Go down

Your top 5 all time Favourite Games
Page 1 of 1