Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event   Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:53 am

Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event 549417_10151381303804081_769405749_n_zps2717f912

"Celebrate the Luck of the Zafords in Borderlands 2 this weekend with special in-game events and gear!

Each year, around this time, the Zaford clan takes a break from their war with the Hodunk bandit family to celebrate their good fortune and honor those that have passed on, such as that time Scooter buried their son alive in a shallow grave.

During this time, those who play Borderlands 2 while connected to the internet will see a temporary increase in the drop rates and rarity of shields! Plus, Absorb shields will have a better chance to absorb enemy bullets and Booster shields will have a higher chance of dropping a shield Booster when damaged.

In addition, the Zafords have prepared special gifts! To receive your celebratory Zaford gear, including special green skins for each character and a Chulainn SMG that will be the the same level as (and appear in the backpack of) the first character you load, enter the SHiFT codes below into Borderlands 2:

PC / Mac Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KTCBJ-C9RTC-BSFTJ-33TT3-FBWHF
Xbox 360 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KJCJ3-RCWC6-5K9BF-WFBT3-3WFKK
PlayStation 3 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: CTK3B-99K3J-XXKW3-ZTWTJ-HJH5J
Better act fast, though! The above codes and bonuses will only be active from Thursday, March 14 at 12:00PM CT (What time is that for me?) through Sunday, March 17 at 11:55PM CT"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event   Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:17 am

Cool, I like anything that's free. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event   Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:30 am

Excellent, was just about to msg you on Facebook phenom asking if you could post this for me as I don't have internet at moment, just my phone.

Yeah more free stuff, excellent. :-) hope get internet topped up before it finishes, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event   Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event Empty

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2 - Luck of the Zaffords event
Page 1 of 1