Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First day with multiplayer GOWJ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterSage117
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
MasterSage117

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 46
Gamertag : X HoMiCiCe214 X
GOW cash : 57

First day with multiplayer GOWJ Empty
PostSubject: First day with multiplayer GOWJ   First day with multiplayer GOWJ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 am

First off, It's great to be back on this forum. I haven't been on much lately due to school.

So I got the game yesterday in the mail from Microsoft store. (SWEET) and I decided to hop right onto multiplayer.
I wouldn't say this game sucks, but its just so much different from the other gears. COG v. COG just doesn't make sense. The game is extremely more noob friendly now. ;~; Assault rifles pretty much spank shotguns in close quarters which disappoints me even more.

I'm going to give this game some more play time of course, but as of this moment I'm kind of disappointed. The game feels brand new which I like, but just doesn't feel like gears.

Btw, feel free to add me. I wouldn't mind having more people to play Judgement or other games with Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kyrat89
Graphics Manager
Graphics Manager
Kyrat89

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 938
Gamertag : KYRAT89
GOW cash : 1153

PostSubject: Re: First day with multiplayer GOWJ   First day with multiplayer GOWJ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:20 am

Thanks for the imput im on the same boat as you here i have play the game yet as it out on th 22nd for us but the demo was iffy so im reserving judgment on the game itself
Back to top Go down
http://kyratdesigns.motionsforum.com/
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: First day with multiplayer GOWJ   First day with multiplayer GOWJ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:24 am

It's definitely different, but I have to say a lot of the changes are growing on me. The weapon switch being changed to the Y button really had me worried, but with the way it's set up now, I'm digging it. I like the new weapons, espescially the Breechshot. I also enjoy the "prize box" aspect they've incorporated to get more XP, skins, etc.

I have not dove into the campaign yet (waitin' on the missus), but so far I'm overall happy with the game.

That having been said, Overrun is a bitch if you aren't working with an organized team!
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: First day with multiplayer GOWJ   First day with multiplayer GOWJ EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:26 am

Phenom 247 wrote:
That having been said, Overrun is a bitch if you aren't working with an organized team!

i had this earlier today, was against a stacked team and they ran through my guys in no time, didn't like it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day with multiplayer GOWJ   First day with multiplayer GOWJ Empty

Back to top Go down

First day with multiplayer GOWJ
Page 1 of 1