Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You can Vote for your reaper

Go down 
+4
SnarlingCandy
BigStu4q
Ninja
Kyrat89
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrat89
Graphics Manager
Graphics Manager
Kyrat89

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 2
Number of posts : 938
Gamertag : KYRAT89
GOW cash : 1153

You can Vote for your reaper Empty
PostSubject: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Ok epic forums is giving the chance to for people to vote for your reaper, lets all band together and vote 1 off us to be reaper, how much support can this forum give
Back to top Go down
http://kyratdesigns.motionsforum.com/
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:47 pm

I reckon it should be you.....easy to kill.
lol!
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:37 am

great idea, then we can all get the medal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:54 am

Good idea! Are we all just gonna say Kyrat or hold a poll?
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:55 am

I don't care who it is from here, I'm down to support this forum!!!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 am

How long have we got Kyrat? Let me soonest so I can put a proposal through to Epic and message out a newsletter to every member on here and place a global announcment to encourage a member voted from here but need to decide quickly who it should be. Of course I would of liked it but honestly I am not on playing enough to take it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:08 am

Doesnt look like there is a time frame there are ALOT of nominations but if we can get alot of people on here going to the epic page and nominating someone AND tweeting with the #gearsreaper then fingers crossed whoever is chosen will get it!

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/942872-Nominate-a-Gears-Reaper!/page186 this is the link for the epic page to get the nomination in!
Back to top Go down
Kyrat89
Graphics Manager
Graphics Manager
Kyrat89

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:10 am

yeah that means if any1 becomes reaper here will help our active members to the medal and will bring aload of members in works both ways
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 am

Ok so we're voting for Kyrat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyrat89
Graphics Manager
Graphics Manager
Kyrat89

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:52 am

i wana find out more information on this so we will vote for next weeks reaper
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:54 am

Well I've nominated.

I'm Gears Goddess BTW I've been banned loads of times for plugging this place when I was a promoter. LOL
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:29 am

I nonimate Kyrat too find out more for next week Kyrat and we'll sort it out. I got banned from there too for plugging this place a few times. I don't understand why as we are promoting the Gears of War series scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:39 am

What info do you want to find out Kyrat cause I can help but not sure what you want to find out? Shall I start promoting this on fb & twitter yet cause I'm thinking the sooner we start the more people we will get involved.
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:40 am

Ninja wrote:
I nonimate Kyrat too find out more for next week Kyrat and we'll sort it out. I got banned from there too for plugging this place a few times. I don't understand why as we are promoting the Gears of War series scratch

They don't want anybody else to get their traffic, plain and simple.....which is a crock of $h*+.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:51 am

i also vote Kyrat89 as ive killed him far to much in free for all lol
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
vinny carmine
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
vinny carmine

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 25
Gamertag : SPIFFIN101
GOW cash : 28

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:48 am

i vote whoever helps all of us get the medal Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyrat89
Graphics Manager
Graphics Manager
Kyrat89

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:17 am

ok every1, i will leave candy to find out how this works we get the whole fourm plus ur friends and we all vote, every1 in this forum will 1st priority, that is a promise altho corroded will have to work for it lol, so lets try to get this people.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am

I just got it. Corroded was the only one online and tried to get him in to no avail even though there were 3 slots open.
scratch
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:54 am

aye i sent over 50 messages to him and never got an invite, guess Euro Reapers wont invite US players and US Reapers are never online lol
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 pm

This is what raczilla ( the community manager of the Epic Games Commnity Forum) has said about choosing the gears reaper.

So a few things I think you're likely to ask about:

- Yes, we're going to look at folks for different regions when we have community Reapers. Want to make sure those around the world will have a chance to earn the medals and skins. Since it's Epic folks only next week, we'll have to set up a few private matches to make sure our international audience has a shot during week 1.

- As has been rumored, the Reaper does in fact fly! Sort of. When it comes off a ledge it kind of hovers Mary Poppins style as it descends. So yeah, too OP for us to just throw it out there in the wild.

- Community nominations will definitely be a factor in who we choose. Flak and I (and likely some folks from the dev team) will discuss who makes the most sense.

- Remember that this is something that happens every week, so if you haven't had a chance to play against the Reaper or think there's someone really deserving that hasn't been chosen yet, give it some time. This is something we plan to keep going for as long as possible.

If you've got questions about anything relating to the Reaper, feel free to ask them here and Flak and I will get to you ASAP.

If we can get as many people as possible to tweet and post in the egfc forum then it is a possibility.
[/b]

They have chosen people from other forums so key thing is to get those tweets in because they all seem to be on twitter alot!
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:18 pm

blah blah blah all lies! they even stated the us reapers dont do private...

and your on Kyrat if you get the reaper ill kill ya just like i did the reaper on my first attempt in library!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can Vote for your reaper   You can Vote for your reaper Empty

Back to top Go down

You can Vote for your reaper
Page 1 of 1