Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So What Y'all playing at the moment?!

Go down 
+3
Ninja
Phenom 247
TheBlueOmen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

So What Y'all playing at the moment?! Empty
PostSubject: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Since alot of people have either got bored of judgment or done all achievements (minus 1) on the game,
What have you all been playing to pass the time till some DLC comes out?!

I have yet to finish insane campaign plus need to re-up but I'm one of those that is bored of the limited maps so I'm waiting to do my re-Ups till then so I've been playing a few older games, finally finished off Saints Row:The Third and now back on mass effect 3, I originally started playing that to do the DLC only to find my character isn't saved anywhere, lol, so now I'm playing from start again!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 am

I've jumped back on Borderlands 2 for a bit, but I still need to finish my Insane playthrough as well.....
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:34 am

About to get stuck into the AC3 DLC solo.

Just bought 2 copies of Defiance for Candy and I.

Plus Injustice came today.

2 Days ago I was scratching around for something to play and now I've got too much. LOL
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:00 am

defiance is meant too be epic, just load it up when you have a free night to sit and do FUCK all. lol!

Also from what I've heard.. Don't die! You'll need to get everything back! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:46 am

We liked the TV show, so we decided to give this a whirl (it was on sale).

Never played an MMO and the fan reviews are very good, as they've apparently patched a lot of the problems it had when the critics were reviewing it.

We'll see anyway..... If it's crap Star Trek is out next week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corroded
Gunzerker
Gunzerker
Corroded

Clan : HSC
Trade Rep : 4
Number of posts : 661
Gamertag : CorrodedDeath
GOW cash : 506

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:00 am

been stuck on gears to get the Embry star recently and now that im halfway they add a new dlc lol, so guess im stuck on it lol, with the new dlc coming out haha.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img69/2332/corrodeddeath.png
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:05 pm

OwnWorstNME wrote:
defiance is meant too be epic, just load it up when you have a free night to sit and do FUCK all. lol!

Also from what I've heard.. Don't die! You'll need to get everything back! Laughing

Loaded up Defiance last night and MY GOD there was alot to download! Still not sure if it's all done as i went to bed lol!

Really looking forward to playing it, the series seems good so far so fingers crossed the game is good.

I was going to say Dave 'gutted, too bad you have to start from scratch' but then i thought hey it's Mass Effect 3 so great stuff! Would love to play through again! Very Happy
Wanted to do the Mass Effect DLC too but it may have to wait, too many games lol!

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:10 pm

I just got Bioshock Infinate cheap too.

Gaming overload!!!
Back to top Go down
CommanderSkimpy
Locust Bait
Locust Bait
CommanderSkimpy

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 218
Gamertag : CommanderSkimpy
GOW cash : 240

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Just started the dishonoured dlc with is pretty sweet. Also need to finish the borderlands 2 dlc is anyone fancies joining me. Still need to get the ac3 dlc and me3 dlc. Basically I'm having a dlc overload if you will.
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Would of joined you there Skimpy on B2 if it wasn't for defiance. Then again depends what it's like, if it's pants then yeah lol!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Was going to get the Dishonored DLC the other day. Looks really good, but because I've got so much I thought I'd wait for a discount. LOL

BTW Skimp I'll still help you run through for Seriously Judgmental when you like.
Back to top Go down
CommanderSkimpy
Locust Bait
Locust Bait
CommanderSkimpy

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:01 am

Nice one! Still got a bit to do on it.
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:03 am

I thought you did all that?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:20 am

No Candy you got your cheevo and ran....selfish. Razz
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:21 am

Yep screw you guys! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:40 am

lol!

Also Skimp have you still got Halo 4? Got quite a few cheevos I'd like to get boosted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 am

Disgraceful! Skimpy helped you and you did a runner too and now your asking for help on Halo! Tut Tut! lol!
Back to top Go down
CommanderSkimpy
Locust Bait
Locust Bait
CommanderSkimpy

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:57 am

Haha tis all cool. Never any rush. I don't have halo 4 anymore as i only borrowed it off a mate. Sorry. pale
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:02 am

Yeah yeah 'borrowed it off a mate' thats Skimpy's way of saying screw you Publik! Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 am

Yeah whatever. LOL

Also if you're getting the AC3 DLC we could get a few Multiplayer cheevos done on that if you like.

As you can see I'm just trying to get on some games Candy can't play as I get fed up carrying her through all the games she plays. Razz
Back to top Go down
CommanderSkimpy
Locust Bait
Locust Bait
CommanderSkimpy

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:25 am

I did borrow it. Honest. Laughing Hahaha.

Ac3 dlc I'm talking aboot is that king Washington one. Although I totally loved all the AC MP's but not bothered with the dlc on 3 yet. I could be tempted though. Wink

Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 am

hitting up judgement sometimes but mostly because i want the last re-up achievement.

have been playing dragon age 2 and street fighter 4 alot Smile
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Publik NME no1 wrote:
Yeah whatever. LOL

Also if you're getting the AC3 DLC we could get a few Multiplayer cheevos done on that if you like.

As you can see I'm just trying to get on some games Candy can't play as I get fed up carrying her through all the games she plays. Razz

I actually can't argue with this lol! so alls i have to say is Blah Blah tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So What Y'all playing at the moment?!   So What Y'all playing at the moment?! Empty

Back to top Go down

So What Y'all playing at the moment?!
Page 1 of 1