Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why was Marcus in the Slab?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Why was Marcus in the Slab? Empty
PostSubject: Why was Marcus in the Slab?   Why was Marcus in the Slab? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Ok just thought I would throw this question out there to see what reasons people could come up with, I DO NOT WANT THE REAL REASON POSTED IN CASE SOMEONE HASNT READ THE BOOKS AND I DONT WANT IT RUINED, if you do post the real reason I will edit it to something I feel fits, lol, you have been warned.

So why was he in prison? What did he do that was so bad Hoffman was willing to let him die in there?! The funnier the answer the better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Why was Marcus in the Slab?   Why was Marcus in the Slab? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Coz Marcus was banging Anya and Hoffman was her secret stalker.

The Hoff used to spy on her with binoculars and sneek into her room to sniff her used knickers.

The straw that broke the camels back was that one time the Hoff had been up to his usual tricks but didn't realise that Marcus had been wearing Anyas underware (he's kinky like that). Naturally the Hoff got pissed and banged Marcus up for life.
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: Why was Marcus in the Slab?   Why was Marcus in the Slab? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Publik NME no1 wrote:

The Hoff used to spy on her with binoculars and sneek into her room to sniff her used knickers.

The straw that broke the camels back was that one time the Hoff had been up to his usual tricks but didn't realise that Marcus had been wearing Anyas underware (he's kinky like that). Naturally the Hoff got pissed and banged Marcus up for life.

lol! that's brilliant!!!
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Why was Marcus in the Slab?   Why was Marcus in the Slab? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Publik NME no1 wrote:

Or did the Hoff have secret feelings for Marcus and when he realised that Marcus had a thing for Anya then it was a case of 'if i can't have you noone will' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Why was Marcus in the Slab?   Why was Marcus in the Slab? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:30 am

SnarlingCandy wrote:
Publik NME no1 wrote:

Or did the Hoff have secret feelings for Marcus and when he realised that Marcus had a thing for Anya then it was a case of 'if i can't have you noone will' Very Happy

I like Candy's spin on this one... Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: Why was Marcus in the Slab?   Why was Marcus in the Slab? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:35 am

It didn't surprise me that Candy would put a spin on that story to turn Marcus and Hoffman gay, she has a thing for gay men..... I mean look at who she is married too!!!

BOOM!! feel the burn Publik!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Why was Marcus in the Slab?   Why was Marcus in the Slab? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Why thank you Phenom Very Happy

Dave lol! very good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why was Marcus in the Slab?   Why was Marcus in the Slab? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why was Marcus in the Slab?
Page 1 of 1