Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so the hammer of dawn

Go down 
+5
W1Z22
Skagdrew
Atomic Birthday
ThePublicNME
Losthalo51
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : Losthalo51
GOW cash : 1130

so the hammer of dawn Empty
PostSubject: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:49 pm

well one thing i noticed a little late is the hammer of dawn and i love it but hated it one game, the game i was in CTL the locust team leader was camping with the hammer of dawn continuously killing me really ticking me off so when i got the chance i did the same thing back but it is a very useful weapon easy to kill people with
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:09 am

Dying to have a go with the new Hammer of Dawn I'll be on later is it just on the Trenches map only? How many blasts do you get with it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Atomic Birthday
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Atomic Birthday

Number of posts : 35
GOW cash : 46

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:38 am

haha losthalo i think i was playing with u in that game. that was annoying as fuck.
and ninja. it has an energy bar. you can hold it down and pull it around as long as you want and it drains energy our you get mabe 5-6 blasts
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:40 am

Dam good weapon this is Very Happy

It's well fought over on Trenches managed to grab it and got 5 kills before it ran out. Much easier if you are the Leader in CTL since you can see where everyone is and where everyone is coming from and yea 5-6 quick blasts is about right.
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm

yeah atomic was in that game with me when they did that. the game lasted a damn long time
Back to top Go down
Skagdrew
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear

Number of posts : 40
GOW cash : 52

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Great weapon but think it might be Overpowered, whereas before on trenches I had great shotgun battles around the crane and could always find oppurtunitys to flank now it just seems like a mad dash for the Hammer. If your team gets them both, you will struggle to lose the round (in TDM anyway). Think it should be removed from 1 of the rounds on that map and shot count reduced to four. But would like to try it out on other maps it's a fun weapon, easy to rack up kills with, possibly most powerful weapon in game?
Back to top Go down
Atomic Birthday
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Atomic Birthday

Number of posts : 35
GOW cash : 46

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:21 am

Skagdrew wrote:
Great weapon but think it might be Overpowered, whereas before on trenches I had great shotgun battles around the crane and could always find oppurtunitys to flank now it just seems like a mad dash for the Hammer. If your team gets them both, you will struggle to lose the round (in TDM anyway). Think it should be removed from 1 of the rounds on that map and shot count reduced to four. But would like to try it out on other maps it's a fun weapon, easy to rack up kills with, possibly most powerful weapon in game?

deff the most powerfull weapon as of beta. but im shure things will change in retail
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:53 am

The Hammer of Dawn seems unchanged to me. Apart from the obvious ammo you get with it. Aiming, shooting and the power all seem the same. Not really a good weapon to have on Trenches map it can be chaotic if you are trying to Gnasher battle with someone up top and there's a One Shot beam aiming around you and a Hammer of Dawn beam floating around lol
Back to top Go down
Losthalo51
Clayton Carmine
Clayton Carmine
Losthalo51

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:59 pm

strongest weapon i have seen aside from the one shot
Back to top Go down
W1Z22
Founding Member
Founding Member
W1Z22

Trade Rep : 1
Number of posts : 568
Gamertag : W1Z22
GOW cash : 518

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:15 am

Losthalo51 wrote:

what part of it calls down a HIGH POWERED BEAM from outter space did you not get? lol
Back to top Go down
whodeycp
Feature Reporter
Feature Reporter
whodeycp

Number of posts : 433
GOW cash : 279

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:39 am

I only got to use the Hammer of Dawn once during the beta. It did not seem any different to me. Trenches was a pretty tough map to have it on. Ninja made a good point saying that it is difficult to manuver around with the Hammer and One shot all around you.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:37 am

W1Z22 wrote:
Losthalo51 wrote:

what part of it calls down a HIGH POWERED BEAM from outter space did you not get? lol

lol!

Back to top Go down
Jt7ice
Theron Sentinel
Theron Sentinel
Jt7ice

Number of posts : 326
Gamertag : jt7ice
GOW cash : 419

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:34 am

Ninja wrote:
W1Z22 wrote:
Losthalo51 wrote:

lol!

study
Back to top Go down
http://vwvortex.com
TheMightyEddy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Number of posts : 14
GOW cash : 17

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Ninja wrote:
W1Z22 wrote:
Losthalo51 wrote:

lol!

Haha this is funny! I love the this guy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bugz
Rookie Gear
Rookie Gear
Bugz

Number of posts : 95
Gamertag : Bugz N7
GOW cash : 99

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:17 am

Strong but easy to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so the hammer of dawn   so the hammer of dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

so the hammer of dawn
Page 1 of 1