Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour   Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:52 am

how to level up to 50 in one hour. just follow the video instructions and you'll be at level 50 in an hour. if you have any questions post in the comments 

spoilers are in the video
BE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP SAVE JUST IN CASE YOU GO TO FAR AFTER YOU KILL JACK OR ELSE YOU HAVE TO START AT THE BEGINNING AND GET TO JACK ALL OVER AGAIN!

you don't have to fight Jack or The Warrior again. By jumping into the lava the game thinks you got killed by The Warrior so it saves the game. instead it saves with The Warrior dead and all you have to do is finish off jack for 80,000+.

feel free to use the comments as a way to find a level 50 ranked character to help you boost your character. post PSN/gamertags and you guys can help each other out getting to Lv50

Check out Cheat Code Central at http://www.cheatcc.com for all your video game needs. They have cheats, walkthroughs, reviews, previews, videos, video game articles, and much more for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii U, 3DS, PS Vita, and many other platforms. They are the #1 independent video game website in the world -- with over 350,000 unique visitors a day

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour   Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:56 am

Started a new commando class lastnight, if anyone fancies helping me to get to lvl 50 using this way I'd gladly do the same for them.
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour   Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:20 pm

How many have you got on the go now? Commando is ace, don't think I could be bothered doing the rest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour   Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:06 am

Im only level 6 I think, waiting for my mate to get this this boost spot as I've still got my mechomancer to get level 50, although I will say this works great we got his level 42 siren to level 50 and his me mechromancer from level 20ish to 43 before we had to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour   Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour Empty

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2 : Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour
Page 1 of 1