Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XB1 Launches Tonight!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2521
GOW cash : 2252

XB1 Launches Tonight! Empty
PostSubject: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:39 am

Anyone here getting one at launch?

Not bothering with the midnight openings...to cold and wet here. lol

Picking mine up in the morning. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:37 am

Nope, I'm holding off 'til we see how things go for awhile......plus I have waaaaaay too many games I still need to play on the 360 for me to add another system to the mix!
Back to top Go down
BigStu4q
BigStu4q

Clan : HSC
Number of posts : 1115
Gamertag : BigStu4q
GOW cash : 1019

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:06 pm

no chance, maybe i'll grab it if my 360 red rings. but thats a big maybe
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:57 am

I got mine! Woo hoo! 😄
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:16 pm

well I wasn't expecting to get one for at least 3-4 years because of money but was told on thursday night that I was getting one for Xmas off the Mrs & Kids, She had too tell me because she wanted to make sure she got the right one for me Smile

SO come xmas I'll have one Smile which I'm excited about but as Phenom said, I've still got loads to play on the 360, so I'll be having both set up still, and prob still be mainly using my 360 for awhile yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:15 am

Nah you'll ditch the 360 and won't look back the XB1 is sexy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:27 am

Not sure about that mate, I've got GTA V, AC: Black Flag, FIFA 14, borderlands 2, cod; Ghosts all on my 360 and got FIFA 14 on my one!!! Hmmm wonder which one I'll be playing most!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:39 am

Send AC4 & CODG back for a start then trade in FIFA 14. Why would you want to play those games on the 360 when you've got XB1 to play them on Dude?
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:43 am

Coz I already have them on the 360, and we're passed being able to return them. Plus fifa 14 is only worth £18 trade-in which won't get me a X1 game, lol.
Plus all my mates (part from you) still have a 360! I'll use my X1 to play fifa most likely but the fact I'm hooked on GTA V means I doubt my X1 will be played much for awhile. lol
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:25 am

Dude £500 is a lot of money to spend on playing just FIFA 14 (which doesn't look much different from any other football game). The fact that the only game you're planning on getting on XB1 is one you've already got, and are going to continue to play on the 360 because of friends makes it seem a bit pointless if I'm being honest Mate. You need to get at least one exclusive or upgrade (that makes a notable difference) to make it worth while getting. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:20 pm

I would agree with you in it being pointless if I was going and getting it for myself but the fact is it's a present from the mrs, I've said all along it is something i would get but not for a few years, I appreciate the thought off her and I'm over the moon to be gettin one and I will use it but my point is I will still be usin my 360 AS WELL, just because I get the X1 doesn't mean that should be the only thing I play on. I have games on the 360 that I still play and still really enjoy playing that I won't be able to get on the X1, 90% of my xbox time is spent talking to my friend Ben playing coop games with him, he isn't getting a X1 for sometime so I'm not going too just sack him off coz I have a better graphics machine. Also I never said I wouldn't buy X1 games, all my game purchases from this point on are going too be X1 games but after my mrs spending money on two games for the 360 I'm not going too just trade them straight in, also before you say anything she got me those games way before she decided to get me the X1. The main game that I'm waiting for too come out is watch dogs! That's when I'll seriously start playing the X1, but looking at the X1's game line up the only games I'm interested in getting are games I've already got on the 360. lol! and until after Xmas I can't afford to be buyin them on the X1 as well. Lol hope this helps you understand more now!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:09 pm

My0wnWorstNME wrote:
I doubt my X1 will be played much for awhile.
I was just going off this. The pair of you are bonkers to spend £500 on a console just to play a FIFA game you've already got IMO. No one wants you to get an XB1 more than me, but you're both bonkers none the less. LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:20 pm

It's nothing too do with being bonkers, it's all down to the fact my mrs doesn't do games or games consoles, she doesn't really know much about them but she knows it's something that interests me and I enjoy doing so she did it for me to make me happy, which I am, but the fact remains there isn't any games out there at the moment that I wanna get that I haven't already got on the 360, also it shouldn't bother you nor effect you when and how I get the X1, if I wanna buy it now I can! Also your bonkers, to use your term, if you seriously think all I would use my x1 for is FIFA, don't be retarded Jamie! I take serious offence to you referring to my mrs as bonkers regardless of whether you are joking or not. At the end of the day it's Xmas just round the corner and we have presents for other people to get, I'm not going to waste money on x1 games right now. I will in the future but not now. I'm pleased too see you taking such interest in what I do with my own money but there is no need, oh and also it wasn't £500 we spent it was £400 Winklol!
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:55 am

Wow, who needs gaming with enertainment like this!!! Laughing 

Love you guys!!!!!!!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:00 am

Yeah that's the thing Publik loves an audience!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Locust King
Locust King
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:03 am

Well without me going on about it any further because I do think it's a really nice gift and you should be greatful.....

But that screen shot you sent me says £492.95. Now correct me if I'm wrong but that is a heck of a lot nearer £500 than £400. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:08 am

Yeah that's before our discount is taken off as I understand it. As I say the mrs ordered it and she said would be nearer the £400 mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XB1 Launches Tonight!   XB1 Launches Tonight! Empty

Back to top Go down

XB1 Launches Tonight!
Page 1 of 1