Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titanfall on 360 Delayed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

Titanfall on 360 Delayed Empty
PostSubject: Titanfall on 360 Delayed   Titanfall on 360 Delayed EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:58 am

The Xbox 360 version of Titanfall has suffered another two-week delay, EA has confirmed.

Respawn Entertainment's shooter will now launch for Xbox 360 on April 8 in the US, with a European release following on April 11.

Titanfall on Xbox 360 which was originally down to launch alongside Xbox One and PC versions last week, but was bumped back to March 28 in February. Xbox 360 owners will now have to wait another two weeks to get their hands on the game.

"I want to update everyone on Titanfall for Xbox 360 in development with Bluepoint Games," said EA exec Patrick Soderlund. I’ve been playing the game a lot, and it is fantastic."

"But we see a few things that can be made even better, so we’re giving Bluepoint a little more time to do just that and deliver an epic Titanfall experience for Xbox 360 players. Titanfall for Xbox 360 will now be releasing on April 8 in North America, and beginning on April 11 in Europe. The game will feature the same 6v6 gameplay, maps, modes, weapons and Burn Cards as the Xbox One and PC versions of the game."

"We appreciate everyone’s patience as we get the last details right. See you on the Frontier."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on 360 Delayed   Titanfall on 360 Delayed EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:51 am

Gutted.....  Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
mmartina
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
mmartina

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 241
Gamertag : OujaStrike
GOW cash : 260

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on 360 Delayed   Titanfall on 360 Delayed EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 am

I feel bad for the Xbox 360 players but trust me it will be worth the wait
Back to top Go down
http://oujastrikeblogs.wordpress.com/
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on 360 Delayed   Titanfall on 360 Delayed EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:31 am

It's just as well anyway, cuz I don't think I would have had the scratch to pick it up next week....now I guess I'll have a little more time to save up!
Back to top Go down
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

Clan : N/A
Number of posts : 255
Gamertag : xReviveMeFoolx
GOW cash : 262

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on 360 Delayed   Titanfall on 360 Delayed EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Even though I have it on x1 I'm still getting it for 360. I have several friends that can't get an x1 and if I want to play Titanfall with them I gotta get it on 360. I'm a little let down they pushed it back again but if it's the same quality as the x1 when it comes to game play it;s worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xReviveMeFoolx?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on 360 Delayed   Titanfall on 360 Delayed Empty

Back to top Go down

Titanfall on 360 Delayed
Page 1 of 1