Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER Empty
PostSubject: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:02 pm

It looks like the Mass Effect trilogy is indeed heading to the Xbox One and PS4, if listings posted by Chilean retailer Zmart Games are anything to go by.

First spotted by eagle-eyed NeoGAF user Rushersauce, the listings aren't accompanied by any solid information regarding release dates or prices. You can, however, sign up for notifications when more becomes available.

Rumours of a remastered trilogy first emerged in March, when general manager of BioWare's Edmonton and Montreal studios Aaryn Flynn revealed that the topic had been "discussed."

@shinobi602@YanickRRoy We have discussed that internally. If we can put solid plans together we'll share. Great to hear you're keen
— Aaryn Flynn (@AarynFlynn) March 2, 2014
If a port of the popular sci-fi trilogy is indeed in development, it would be far from the first time a game had been leaked by a retailer (The Last of Us: Remastered anyone?). But to err is human, so as always, take this with a grain of salt.
By all accounts, BioWare is hard at work on the next installment of the franchise. While release date details have yet to be revealed, we're due an update sometime this year. So far all we've had are a few teaser images, a promise that it will be fresh but recognisable, and may have nothing to do with Shepard.
We'll update you with more information as it comes.

FOUND on IGN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Hmm not too sure about whether I'd get this?

I love Mass Effect but at the moment I really want new IPs.

In saying that I'd love a Gears anniversary or something to bridge the gap until Gears 4.

I'm also looking forward to The Last of Us remastered, as I didn't finish it the last time around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:17 pm

I would buy this the day it is released if this is true, had such an amazin time playing those games and so many hours put in that I enjoyed and I've played them few times already so being able to play them again but on current gen and hopefully with all new achievements just sounds amazing too me!! I still want new IP's but the fact nothing is out and nothing is coming out that excites me as much as this news I'm really hoping this happens.
Back to top Go down
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

Clan : N/A
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 255
Gamertag : xReviveMeFoolx
GOW cash : 262

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:55 pm

I'm seriously not interested in old games on a new console. I've got my 360. No need to waste money buying the same games I already have on my 360 for my X1.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xReviveMeFoolx?feature=mhee
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 pm

I'd be interested if the first one gets a make over. I kind of rushed through that one, and some say it's the best.
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:59 pm

I wouldn't say it's the best, I think Mass Effect 2 was my favourite. But can see why people think it is.
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Actually I never did a Paragon run.....hmmm.

But Renegade was so much fun. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Think time round I new to play as a roughly hard bastard 😈😈 coz I was alway the nice guy, feels wrong to be rude!! Lol. I'll defo play this time round in a completely different manner, so be like new games 😜 lol
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Never played the first so would prob give that a go on xb1. If I could drag myself off Titanfall.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:52 pm

SnarlingCandy wrote:
Never played the first so would prob give that  a go on xb1. If I could drag myself off Titanfall.  Very Happy 

We need to get together and play Candy. I love Titanfall.
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:05 pm

Little off topic but is that a GamerCard for the XboxOne in your profile candy!? Was wondering when someone would get around to making one!!
Back to top Go down
xReviveMeFoolx
Battle Tested Gear
Battle Tested Gear
xReviveMeFoolx

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:12 pm

DaveChaosN7 wrote:
Little off topic but is that a GamerCard for the XboxOne in your profile candy!? Was wondering when someone would get around to making one!!

I just went to go make one. Think I like it better than the one I have.
Back to top Go down
CommanderSkimpy
Locust Bait
Locust Bait
CommanderSkimpy

Number of posts : 218
Gamertag : CommanderSkimpy
GOW cash : 240

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:16 am

Mass effect 1 is the greatest game ever made. I'd be happy to play through it again and again and again on xbone. :p
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:17 am

xReviveMeFoolx wrote:
SnarlingCandy wrote:
Never played the first so would prob give that  a go on xb1. If I could drag myself off Titanfall.  Very Happy 

We need to get together and play Candy. I love Titanfall.

Yeah totally!

I see you found it Dave, wanted one for ages and found it the other day.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:20 am

Yeah, nicked your one!! Lol. Been looking past few days and couldn't find one, like the fact it does both xbox 360 & One. 👍
Back to top Go down
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:24 am

DaveChaosN7 wrote:
Yeah, nicked your one!! Lol. Been looking past few days and couldn't find one, like the fact it does both xbox 360 & One. 👍

I was wondering how you had Gears on yours, don't realise it did both  lol! FPalm 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER   MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER Empty

Back to top Go down

MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON PS4 & XBOX ONE LISTED BY RETAILER
Page 1 of 1