Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.  Empty
PostSubject: Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.    Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.  EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:48 am

Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die. At least not so far.

Grasshopper Manufacture (with the lead of Suda 51) has made some pretty messed up games over the years. Killer7, No More Heroes, Lollipop Chainsaw, Killer Is Dead and now "Let it Die" (a PS4 exclusive title). Which (imo) looks like a mix of Splatterhouse, Man Hunt and Lollipop Chainsaw.

A nice mix, sure. But so far people seem to be rather unimpressed by Let it Die. Just take the new TGS trailer for example. It "almost" has more thumbs down, then thumbs up. And most of the comments are of the negative kind.

So, i donīt know. Let it Die donīt give me any good vibes at this time. But iīll let you guys watch the TGS trailer, then you can decided wether or not you digg Let it Die or not.

About Let it Die:
It is the evolved survival action game, as a result of adding more actions and artistic style onto "Lily Bergamo", the PS4 exclusive action game, developed by GungHo Online Entertainment and Grasshopper Manufacture, working closely together.

[Via: TheGamingGround]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.    Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.  EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Looks really bad, I kind of enjoyed Splatterhouse even though it was terrible. Might pick it up if it's cheap. Chainsaw
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.    Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 am

Yep that looks rubbish. 👎
Back to top Go down
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.    Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:07 am

What the fuck did I just watch, I normally just post the news rather then watch it and I wish I had of this time, seeing your two comments I thought nah can't be that bad but fuck my life!!! Utter shite! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
SnarlingCandy
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
SnarlingCandy

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1158
Gamertag : SnarlingCandy
GOW cash : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.    Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:33 am

Lol 😁 should have a warning ⚠ for being total and uttter crap lol!
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.    Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:52 am

Hey it's not all bad you get to hurt people while wearing just a mask and your Y-fronts.

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.    Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Media (and the players) ainīt that impressed by Let it Die.
Page 1 of 1