Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One?   Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:15 am

HD collections are big business in the modern-era of gaming. The first year of the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 has seen plenty of remasters and remakes land, but there are still a few we are pretty desperate to see.

With Halo: The Master Chief Collection – which includes Halo 1-4 optimised to run at 1080p/60fps and over 100 multiplayer maps – a matter of weeks away, the rumours have already started circulating about what franchise Microsoft might re-release on Xbox One next.

Thanks to a retweet by the all-knowing Phil Spencer, the hype train has already started pulling out of the station for a Gears Of War collection, bringing the Marcus Fenix trilogy into the next generation.

Phil Spencer later attempted to pour water over the hot rumour, commenting, “Mistake on retweet, Love the passion for Gears but no announce.” But of course he would have to say that, right? ‘No announcement’ isn’t quite the same as ‘No plans’, now is it?

With Black Tusk Studios hard at work on an Unreal Engine 4 developed Xbox One sequel, and with the legions of Gears fans still left guessing as to whether Marcus Fenix will feature in that at all, Microsoft is trying to keep all Gears Of War related info as close to its vest as possible. If this collection does end up getting confirmed, it will be yet another sign that Fenix is returning – an HD Collection is the perfect way to catch up on a series after all.

With the Spike VGX awards just around the corner, could we see a Gears Of War: The Marcus Fenix Trilogy announced? It’s too early to tell, but we’ve got our fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

PostSubject: Re: Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One?   Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:16 am

Oh my god, this better be true, weird how we where just talking about this Hey Publik!? Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One?   Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One? EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:37 am

That is weird! This needs to happen ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
Vambo
Seasoned Gear
Seasoned Gear
Vambo

Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 157
Gamertag : Vambo Ossy
GOW cash : 164

PostSubject: Re: Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One?   Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One? EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:30 pm

That'd be cool an all but I've already invested 100's of hours into those games and I bought new consoles hoping for new games not a constant flow of remasters.
Back to top Go down
Mutlien
Armoured Kantus
Armoured Kantus
Mutlien

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1039
Gamertag : Mutlien
GOW cash : 817

PostSubject: Re: Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One?   Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:57 am

I'd do a complete run through of this again.... I do agree with Vambo though in terms of the constant remastering of classic games, I want something new!
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One?   Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:53 am

I can't argue with the call for "less remasters and more new games", but I'd definitely jump at the chance to play GOW on my XB1!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One?   Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is A Gears Of War Collection Coming To Xbox One?
Page 1 of 1