Gears of War Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War Forum built by Gears of War Fans, for Gears of War Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

Clan : PurpleVein
Trade Rep : 5
Number of posts : 2437
Gamertag : TheBlueOmen
GOW cash : 2948

GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips Empty
PostSubject: GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips   GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is brill. And now that it's available once again for Xbox 360 (no longer as an Xbox Original) in 720p with improved draw distances and achievements, you'd perhaps be expecting to have to pay through the nose for it. That, thankfully, is not the case.

In fact, you can download it via Games on Demand for about the price of a sandwich from Tesco's or the same price as a bargain bin DVD. What price would you put on an expansive open-world with planes, trains, automobiles and jet packs?

How about a penny shy of £3? Sounds pretty good, right? Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is available to download now on Xbox 360 for $3.74/€3.74/£2.99 via the Xbox Games Store.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEURajXFZOzyfEsHf5q06NA
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips   GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Why not XBO?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips   GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Guess because people would have moaned it's not 1080p!!! Lol. It was 10year anniversary on 24th Oct so guessing that's the reason. They haven't really advertised it so looks like just a small thing, but maybe if loads buy it they might bring it too the one.
Back to top Go down
Phenom 247
Phenom 247

Clan : NME
Trade Rep : 0
Number of posts : 1276
Gamertag : Phenom 247
GOW cash : 1365

PostSubject: Re: GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips   GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:43 am

Does it come with a cup of Coffee? Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
ThePublicNME
Administrator
Administrator
ThePublicNME

Clan : Purple Vei
Trade Rep : 9
Number of posts : 3121
Gamertag : ThePublicNME
GOW cash : 3894

PostSubject: Re: GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips   GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:21 pm

Don't think I'd want to play it again now. Sometimes these things are best left to memory...like watching childhood cartoons. They're not as good as you remember them. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwarfans.com
TheBlueOmen
Administrator
Administrator
TheBlueOmen

PostSubject: Re: GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips   GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:13 pm

PublikNMEno1 wrote:
Don't think I'd want to play it again now. Sometimes these things are best left to memory...like watching childhood cartoons. They're not as good as you remember them. lol

Gotta say I'm glad I'm replaying it, still as awesome as I remember but with the added bonus of achievements. lol! and for £2.99 it's a steal. My only problem with it!? Xbox 360!! lol! I wanna put my 360 away for good but all these awesome games keep coming to 360 and not the one!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips   GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA: San Andreas now 720p/achievements & cheap as chips
Page 1 of 1